NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Edited on 20.02.2022: here is the incest patch for the chapter 2 version 0.8. Keept in mind the patch must be updatet when a new version is released.
Insatall guide: extract the file into the main folder (where the game exe is)

Edit 20.05.2022: Gallery Unlocker for the version 0.8

Changelog for the mods: Updated the incest and the gallery unlocker mod to the new version 0.8. Added an unlocker in the gallery unlocker for the sixth sence feature.You don´t need to go into the sixth sence menu to unlock that.You only need to activate it in the preferences

Edit 19.12.2021: If you use the walktrough mod from IAmAB and the incest mod you need the compatible mod to work complete together
Edit 03.01.2022: I abandoned the compatible mod.The mod will work as long as the dev don´t change the code in the script files again
Where's ch2 v.9?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
CultureShock-CH2-0.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

ApexAlex

Apr 18, 2020
was the bug in Emma's event been fixed?
If you're talking about when you're on the Alpha route and in the house watching movies and she does things with Marcus under the blankets and they sneak off to fuck... Then... no?

I have two saves, for each route and even when I have high confidence and all that, Emma still sneaks off with Marcus on the A route. It's an old save though, so I don't know if that makes a difference.

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
I havent played this in quite a while but I still find this pretty funny if you go on the alpha route and when the gym part comes you let the other guy with you sis an ntr scene play and the game treats it like you already are on that route which does make sense at all xD

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
If you're talking about when you're on the Alpha route and in the house watching movies and she does things with Marcus under the blankets and they sneak off to fuck... Then... no?

I have two saves, for each route and even when I have high confidence and all that, Emma still sneaks off with Marcus on the A route. It's an old save though, so I don't know if that makes a difference.
Hmm...Some one recently mentioned while playing the alpha path, there is a scene with MC, sis and some other guy that walks off with MC's sis. Is this also a recent bug?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: randomguy6516265165

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
is there any full wt for ch1? since I cant have both the wt and the incest mod at the same time which sucks also whats the deal with lust points? do the girl cheat if they are high?

3.30 star(s) 79 Votes