delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020
What 15 minutes??? Update not can be 15 minutes, cause we wait 6 mouths minimum
I am sorry Our coder were having exams Today so the testing Took some Time
Here it is
Android version will be Released tomorrow with a Special Update.
Actually this special update contains a bonus event called Poker, This Event include scenes with Marcus and Tracy. First i thought i will release this when there is any actual scene happening between Marcus and Tracy.
But i see many players really want to see Marcus X Tracy so That's why i am sharing this. But i don't want many people to play this update so soon that's why i am gonna make this bonus event available to Public Figure tier and above only. It will be released tomorrow with 0.9 Android version

Important: Don't Share the update too soon it really hurts the development
Thank you for the continued support

Ain't sharing it yet due to King's plea, sorry guys, perhaps someone else will - if they don't I will try to soon
Update kinda sucked
The story is totally rushed, it makes no sense. :confused:
ok bad update 6 months of shit
Very disappointing update... :cry:
bugfix is still needed.
:rolleyes: Hahaha :ROFLMAO:

Bourne

Jul 15, 2017
Is it just me or did things go from 0 to 100 real quick on the alpha path?

Also I think he should've removed the scenes where you talk with James about a movie night ... why give us a choice to to go or not just to call it off? lol pretty sure content got cut so he should've removed it altogether

Reactions: 666dudeguy69

ApexAlex

Apr 18, 2020
Hmm...Some one recently mentioned while playing the alpha path, there is a scene with MC, sis and some other guy that walks off with MC's sis. Is this also a recent bug?
I'm not sure about that bug. However, I think I found the variables for the Emma house event on the Alpha route NTR bug. The issue seems to depend on if MC is dating Emma or not. Even with alpha route and high confidence, if you're not dating Emma, she will fuck Marcus. If you are dating Emma, she'll fuck you. This has been the results of my testing.

Reactions: Mikey_Boy101

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
King of Lust and the next error/code error.This time is it in the alpha replay scenes and i reported you that in version 0.8 but the error is in this version there too.I attach you screenshots where you can find it and whats happen.It is actualy that there is missing stepmom love points.Without the points you will not see the choise "kiss her badly" and nothings happen

SanaeS

Jun 22, 2018
After playing this update I can say the writing is now unironically below free AI level o_O.
It's a shame realizing how much of CS potential was wasted in the latest updates :censored:.

Reactions: 666dudeguy69
3.30 star(s) 79 Votes