Meryhaa2

Jan 19, 2020
The game is great!The women are hot, especially the swim instructor!About the ntr path-I think more people would enjoy it if it was kinda like sharing or swinging.Humiliating is not my thing.

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
a couple paths lead to game ending errors
like when u choose to accompany sunny home

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
The game is great!The women are hot, especially the swim instructor!About the ntr path-I think more people would enjoy it if it was kinda like sharing or swinging.Humiliating is not my thing.
It wouldn't be NTR though then, NTR is about the humiliation. I mean, it's not my thing either, but sharing or swinging isn't NTR.

Reactions: Vango.Bango

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I'm not going to play the NTR route, nor if the Dev modifies it to sharing. I'll stick with the route without any of those things.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
It has been a long time since i have played this game so out of curosity have we managed to seduce the sister yet

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
lotta marcus this and marcus that, what the hell marcus is a douche, and why... wait.. IS THAT A SQUIRREL??? :devilish:

3.30 star(s) 79 Votes