char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
even that emma bug is still not fixed ! what did the developer do for six months ! characters facial expressions looks funny too , they used to look hot/beautiful. this game is totally headed for wrong direction , i dont think it will live until season 3
Before the scene where the bug appears, click on the little man icon in the top left, then click on Emma's avatar. Right there where says "Dating", to the right of that is a dark icon to change the type of relationship Emma has with; MC, Marcus/MC and None, put it on MC. That fixed the bug for me.

shaggylv

Aug 6, 2019
Was still getting the bug where Emma goes with Marcus during movie night even though i'm on the alpha path. So I just made sure to go to the character tabs and switch all the available girls to only dating MC. That fixed it so I could see the movie night with Emma and MC.

Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

19Castiel23

Jul 25, 2017
"But i see many players really want to see Marcus X Tracy so That's why i am sharing this. But i don't want many people to play this update so soon that's why i am gonna make this bonus event available to Public Figure tier and above only"

Hopefully someone will share this code and scenes

Reactions: Mirnation

Parmenion1405

Dec 27, 2017
ok, I do not want to read 440+ sites, so I just ask. Love stat is connected to alpha route, and slut to beta rout. But what indicates corruption, cos sometimes you can get for example 2 love and 1 corruption point with choice a and 1 love and 2 corruption with b. and slut + corruption with c... so there must be a reason for this... are there subroutes in each main route or in what way does it work

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
He fucked sister only.
He doesn't fuck her he just rubs it on the outside,
The library scene with Marcus and Emma was the best. :love:
In terms of scene quality yes, yet again Marcus gets the better scene with Emma than the MC, with the exception of the threesome with Emma and Sophie at the party (and even then Marcus's after the beach was better) the Marcus Beta route has the better scenes the Alpha path is convoluted and the scenes are sloppy in comparison

frozted

Jan 28, 2018
I have been waiting literal years to try this game. I'd like to but can anyone tell me is there sex with the sister on alpha route yet?

Pudding69

Dec 27, 2018
He doesn't fuck her he just rubs it on the outside,

In terms of scene quality yes, yet again Marcus gets the better scene with Emma than the MC, with the exception of the threesome with Emma and Sophie at the party (and even then Marcus's after the beach was better) the Marcus Beta route has the better scenes the Alpha path is convoluted and the scenes are sloppy in comparison
it's like any other games with ntr, where ntr scenes always better, i dunno why tho...

DaddyGrond

Oct 4, 2018
Would have been perfect while marcus was fcking the sister, his dad was going on the mother, but i guess modeling scenes will come out in 2024 :).

It was ok update, shame no Tracy scenes (so far only 1 real fcking and like 2-3 dream fckings wtf)

• Angry
Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola
Feb 27, 2017
I have been waiting literal years to try this game. I'd like to but can anyone tell me is there sex with the sister on alpha route yet?
you can watch her have sex with others but I think the alpha route has you kissing her and maybe groping, they likely wont release sex with her till the last few updates

Mamaragan

Jun 9, 2019
it's like any other games with ntr, where ntr scenes always better, i dunno why tho...
That's because those types of games are meant to be purely NTR, the "harem" or "alpha" route is always an afterthought. Devs do that to attract more people to their game, since NTR is "controversial" and some sort of an acquired taste.

3.30 star(s) 80 Votes