Dominic Fernandes

Apr 5, 2018
keep getting this error

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'day29_eou'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/DayCode/day29.rpyc", line 681, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1974, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 927, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'day29_eou'.

Reactions: zadtier396

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
"But i see many players really want to see Marcus X Tracy so That's why i am sharing this. But i don't want many people to play this update so soon that's why i am gonna make this bonus event available to Public Figure tier and above only"

Hopefully someone will share this code and scenes
wait i'm confused honestly with the dev wording there,
he said "but i don't want many people to play this update so soon..."
like....what's the point of him making a game then ? might as well sell it on the dark web or he just asked people indirectly to tag him "milking" the game ?

but question aside, so basically the so called "bonus scene" should drop by today with the android port like the dev said ?

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
Did I miss any scenes or is this it? I literally finished the update under 10 minutes.

- MC Dream Sequence in the shower
- Marcus/MC fucking Emma in the Library
- MC Jerking off/Thigh-job in the showers
- Marcus/MC and the professor
- Marcus/MC and the Mom felation

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Did I miss any scenes or is this it? I literally finished the update under 10 minutes.

- MC Dream Sequence in the shower
- Marcus fucking Emma in the Library
- MC Jerking off/Thigh-job in the showers
- Marcus and the professor
- Marcus and the Mom felation
There are a few more alpha scenes.

MC gets a blowjob/titjob from mom, fucks Emma in the library and gets blown by one of the teachers.

4+ gb game and no sex with the mom or sister, Talk about milking it.
Plenty of sister sex on the beta route.

Alpha route is more focused on Emma, Maude and Karla. Mom and sister seem like side characters to Emma's romance story.

Reactions: D Dog

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
So, am I imagining things, or does Marcus look smaller than he originally was? I mean in terms of height and build. It's been out for a while, and it's usually months in between playthroughs for me. But I could have sworn Marcus was noticeably taller and more buff than MC. In this update, he looks shorter, and not as muscular. Also, maybe Dr. Rai is a giant, but Marcus looked like a teenager next to her. I hope it's just my imagination, or Dr. Rai is a giant, because it'd be pretty disappointing if they decided to change Marcus' character model to that of a teenager. They always looked like adult (or college aged) character models, and I much prefer that over teenage/shota builds.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
I gonna ask probably a stupid question....Where is the gallery? I only see 4 scenes on extras and nowhere to find a gallery in game. Using gallery and incest mode.

3.30 star(s) 80 Votes