HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
I'm seeing people talking about a special scenes with codes? I'm guessing that's not what was uploaded for the latest updates? (Sorry new to thread don't know if there is supposed to be some pre-knowledge on how the dev does things).

Jun 12, 2017
They play poker
Drunk Tracy comes home
Debt
Marcus fucks Tracy
Dream ends
idk if this especial scene is really a dream.. did you see the last image ?
but the really question, is that part of the main story ? Where marcus go after that scene ? for his house or the bedroom of tracy with her ?

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
idk if this especial scene is really a dream.. did you see the last image ?
but the really question, is that part of the main story ? Where marcus go after that scene ? for his house or the bedroom of tracy with her ?
It wasn't a dream but I don't think the Extra scenes are cannon either

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
wait i'm confused honestly with the dev wording there,
he said "but i don't want many people to play this update so soon..."
like....what's the point of him making a game then ? might as well sell it on the dark web or he just asked people indirectly to tag him "milking" the game ?

but question aside, so basically the so called "bonus scene" should drop by today with the android port like the dev said ?
Yeah that's among other reason why I decided to leak it yesterday. Dev is doing all kind of shady shit. Take 6 months to update the equivalent of average bi-monthly update, Go dark for weeks without even text info on progress and work on "bonus" non-canon scene instead of actually progressing the game and hide it behind a $50 paywall. Yeah I like the VN but I don't have respect for this dev.

athanielXYZ

May 31, 2017
Is the scene in the library with Emma bugged? No matter which route I'm on, she gets fucked by Marcus. Full confidence with EmmaDating = MC, still gets fucked at the library. She didn't even fool around with Marcus during the movie night.
Something's not right I feel like.
I tried using UnRen 0.91 to take a look at the code, but I couldn't get it to work.
I'd appreciate some help. :)

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
What's going on anyway? Emma fucked at that party with the antagonist and the MC saw it and just FORGETS ABOUT IT AND THAT 's IT ! Where are the elections with Emma where are the showdowns ?

Reactions: 666dudeguy69
3.30 star(s) 80 Votes