gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Hope someone shares the special event soon ;). Anyway I've been thinking and now I'm under the impression that the stalling and blue-balling we keep getting with Marcus and Tracy (unlock his insta- sex with every other character). Is because the game will pretty much be dead after that point. You can add the more random side chicks for the people who want that but the main squeeze of the game IMO will have finally been taken. If it would have happened earlier on like before messing with the sister then it could have had more potential in corrupting both the mother and daughter. Well that's just how i think anyway. Was one of the games i used to support along with Stoper and AWAM but i learned my lesson years ago to drop it.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
If you're talking about when you're on the Alpha route and in the house watching movies and she does things with Marcus under the blankets and they sneak off to fuck... Then... no?

I have two saves, for each route and even when I have high confidence and all that, Emma still sneaks off with Marcus on the A route. It's an old save though, so I don't know if that makes a difference.
there is a bug with that yes, but you can fix it by editing who Emma is dating by pressing the guy in top left corner, set it to douche, there is a bug that makes it so emma dates none despite you being her boyfriend.
That fixes it.
If you have it on douche/marcus or none she goes with markus, I believe there is a trigger when telling her you like to watch at some point if I am not mistaken and that might be what causes the event to trigger in markus' favor.

wrs_supernova

May 22, 2020
Sigh is the event where Marcus fingers Emma while watching a movie avoidable? As in watch the movie but either you take his place under the blanket or tell him to fuck off.
Yeah, I don't understand why that is happening. I checked the walkthrough and I don't think I made any 'wrong' choice.
What's the point of having different paths if there's no real choice?

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
Sigh is the event where Marcus fingers Emma while watching a movie avoidable? As in watch the movie but either you take his place under the blanket or tell him to fuck off.
Yeah, I don't understand why that is happening. I checked the walkthrough and I don't think I made any 'wrong' choice.
What's the point of having different paths if there's no real choice?
If you're on the Alpha route this will happen to you if Emma isn't dating MC. There doesn't seem to be a neutral response to the bedroom scene if you're on the A path and choosing not to date Emma. I believe there is a bug but I don't know if was corrected, that even if she's dating you, there is a "switch" that turned her dating variable from "On" to "Off" prior to the event.

Reactions: wrs_supernova

wrs_supernova

May 22, 2020
If you're on the Alpha route this will happen to you if Emma isn't dating MC. There doesn't seem to be a neutral response to the bedroom scene if you're on the A path and choosing not to date Emma.
thanks for the reply, and that confirms what I was going for remaking another save.
I choose to date her also in that moment where the question pops up, but later on she is marked as dating no one.
at least now I know what happened, so thx again.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
At the information level:
When you find an error, do a "save" before the error. With the 'screen with the error' and the 'save' attached, it will be easier to help you.

Mar 21, 2019
Everything is fine, but for some reason, the expectations from the game in half a year were not 2 days, but more, oh, why is the author such a brake? It’s very sad, but the best scene there was with Emma, how Marcus fucked her black big cock, very cool, Emma likes it and she herself tells Marcus to fuck her every day, uhh, ONLY US IN ONE DECEIVED, THE AUTHOR WRITED WHAT THERE EXTENDED 2 BETA SCENES IF YOU REFUSE MARCUS' OFFER AND IF YOU ACCEPT, THERE IS NO OFFER FROM MARCUS IN THE UPDATE, WHY WOULD YOU DECEIVE THAT!?(((((((((((

Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
Everything is fine, but for some reason, the expectations from the game in half a year were not 2 days, but more, oh, why is the author such a brake? It’s very sad, but the best scene there was with Emma, how Marcus fucked her black big cock, very cool, Emma likes it and she herself tells Marcus to fuck her every day, uhh, ONLY US IN ONE DECEIVED, THE AUTHOR WRITED WHAT THERE EXTENDED 2 BETA SCENES IF YOU REFUSE MARCUS' OFFER AND IF YOU ACCEPT, THERE IS NO OFFER FROM MARCUS IN THE UPDATE, WHY WOULD YOU DECEIVE THAT!?(((((((((((
Bruh, why are you shouting at us? It's not like we did this lol.

Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola
3.30 star(s) 80 Votes