cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Emma's personality is strangely boring now that has manifested. She just cheats on you. That's it. She's a supposedly good little student, AND she's a massive slut. Yet there's no redeeming factor behind a high school girl sucking cock in the bathroom glory-hole. There's no redeeming factor in any of her sexual encounters with Marcus. She's not doing it to "help MC". She's doing it because she's a weak woman who loses control of her sexual urges.

NTR is about destroying a relationship. There's no relationship here. Game is starting to unravel.

Last edited:

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
from the code i have no chance to "enable" it because these are seperate scenes/labels.The only way is to add this seperat in the gallery but this must be do the dev/his coder because it´s need to add in the day31.rpy an $ renpy.end_replay() for that scene.And of course this scene must be add in the gallery.rpy file too

Reactions: Knight of the Dawn
Mar 21, 2019
Emma's personality is strangely boring now that has manifested. She just cheats on you. That's it. She's a supposedly good little student, AND she's a massive slut. Yet there's no redeeming factor behind a high school girl sucking cock in the bathroom glory-hole. There's no redeeming factor in any of her sexual encounters Maoi Mamba. She's not doing it to "help MC". She's doing it because she's a weak woman who loses control of her sexual urges.

NTR is about destroying a relationship. There's no relationship here. Game is starting to unravel.
You’re wrong, NTR It doesn’t destroy but strengthens relationships, because female infidelity is cool and sexy and very good, you yourself are ruining banal people, I feel sorry for you

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
Emma's personality is strangely boring now that has manifested. She just cheats on you. That's it. She's a supposedly good little student, AND she's a massive slut. Yet there's no redeeming factor behind a high school girl sucking cock in the bathroom glory-hole. There's no redeeming factor in any of her sexual encounters Maoi Mamba. She's not doing it to "help MC". She's doing it because she's a weak woman who loses control of her sexual urges.

The problem here is that MC just forgot about Emma 's infidelity . In one scene he just sees it gets upset and leaves the party and then he 's just NOTHING! I was thinking how he would deal with her to take revenge or something . BUT no , he just DOESN 't DO ANYTHING , he didn 't even have any discomfort when she came up to him in the hallway and hugged him .

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
nice update for Alpha path. i don't play the other paths so it's a good update for me. like to see some cucking of Markus where MC is fucking his gf and he walks in and starts crying like the little bitch he is. and what is Emma's brother up to. setting up more cams to perv on her? he probably gets off and watching mc fucking her.

athanielXYZ

May 31, 2017
Just took a quick look at the code on day30 - the final day of v0.8:
if ntr_like:
jump day31_ntrlike_m

Which means... if you chose you like NTR, Emma cheats on you. Your previous choices don't matter. She cheats in the library and that's it. Even if she went for the MC on the movie night. There goes the diplomat route, I guess.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Did I need to restart the game or there is still not fix for Emma scene in both paths?
Should I again use the console to manually write Emma is MC's girlfriend?

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
This pops up after the movie night with Emma

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'day29_eou'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/DayCode/day29.rpyc", line 681, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1974, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 927, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'day29_eou'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.2.22081402
Culture Shock Chapter2v0.9
Thu Nov 24 15:24:56 2022

Reactions: Tunak23

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
There are still bugs in the game...like unignorable failure messages if u choose to follow Sunny instead of Marcus to the famous movie night and also in the later sex scenes with Maude her tattoos are still missing.
And a classic blueballer cliffhanger...but the bonus poker scene is a good compensation......:love:
But for next update i guess we will now wait until june 2023.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: randomguy6516265165
3.30 star(s) 80 Votes