giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Everything is fine, but for some reason, the expectations from the game in half a year were not 2 days, but more, oh, why is the author such a brake? It’s very sad, but the best scene there was with Emma, how Marcus fucked her black big cock, very cool, Emma likes it and she herself tells Marcus to fuck her every day, uhh, ONLY US IN ONE DECEIVED, THE AUTHOR WRITED WHAT THERE EXTENDED 2 BETA SCENES IF YOU REFUSE MARCUS' OFFER AND IF YOU ACCEPT, THERE IS NO OFFER FROM MARCUS IN THE UPDATE, WHY WOULD YOU DECEIVE THAT!?(((((((((((
Are you furious with the DEV, disgusted, do you feel cheated? Take out all your anger by sending us the LINK for the new version. :cool:(y)

zebucetiva

Jun 24, 2018
I can see KoL dropping this.
The first Culture Shock was good. He did a rework and a some things improve. But now he is lost... I think it's time to be honest with people who appreciate your work and especially with your patreons.

yamimerak

Nov 7, 2020
same here... getting it after a dialog while the character was just lying on the bed, there was not even a choice option:

" I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'day29_eou'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/DayCode/day29.rpyc", line 681, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1974, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 927, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'day29_eou'.

Windows-10-10.0.18362 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.2.22081402
Culture Shock Chapter2v0.9
Thu Nov 24 23:01:53 2022 "

venividifap

Jul 19, 2017
I wish I could get proficient enough at this game to be alpha with some and let others be shared, but the walkthrough would that would be convoluted I feel. (ex. I'm not interested in Maude, but I keep getting pushed into going out with her)

Reactions: Juninpachi

Lordsimmons

Oct 23, 2021
Hi, nice game. Really fun. I like that you can choose the route.
Btw, how can i hold Tracy hand while we are watching a movie? Someone knows how much Love, Confidence, Slut/Corruption i need?

I tried going full Confidence - Corruption/Slut- Love and Love - Confidence - Corruption/Slut but in neither i can hold her hand.

cartcurt

Feb 25, 2019
Corruption enables some content to be diaplayed. But is it a bad thing like Slut attribute? Like maybe enable Tracy and Sunny to cheat or reciprocate a possible advance from marcus like people?
Or as long as alpha path and love is higher, it benefits only mc ?

666dudeguy69

Sep 25, 2022
As a patron of this game, I'm considering pulling my support after this last update.

It looks like the dev used to post all kinds of teasers and extra renders and stuff back in the day. Since i've been supporting though, none of that. We barely ever hear from the dude. Tbh this update was way too short. I finished it in like 10 minutes and then this bonus scene is locked behind an extra paywall. it's not like i'm at the lowest tier of supporters either, I'm in the middle but what's the point...

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Corruption enables some content to be diaplayed. But is it a bad thing like Slut attribute? Like maybe enable Tracy and Sunny to cheat or reciprocate a possible advance from marcus like people?
Or as long as alpha path and love is higher, it benefits only mc ?
Ive asked plenty of times what the slut points do yet I havent got an answer on what they do or the others points do too

Last edited:
Reactions: texasterry

THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022
honestly I don't understand why game developers with some incest tag like to milk their patrons so much more than other devs

Incest is my favorite tag and I like this game but the last updates were very weak sorry for my sincerity

Last edited:

King of Lust

Game Developer
May 10, 2017
As a patron of this game, I'm considering pulling my support after this last update.

It looks like the dev used to post all kinds of teasers and extra renders and stuff back in the day. Since i've been supporting though, none of that. We barely ever hear from the dude. Tbh this update was way too short. I finished it in like 10 minutes and then this bonus scene is locked behind an extra paywall. it's not like i'm at the lowest tier of supporters either, I'm in the middle but what's the point...
If you are playing for Ntr content then play both LIke ntr and dislike ntr route. they are different scenes and dialogues in day31 and day32. And about Bonus scene i don't want many people playing this content so that's why i made it available to high tier so many can't excess it.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
There are a few more alpha scenes.

MC gets a blowjob/titjob from mom, fucks Emma in the library and gets blown by one of the teachers.

Plenty of sister sex on the beta route.

Alpha route is more focused on Emma, Maude and Karla. Mom and sister seem like side characters to Emma's romance story.
so to fuck sis I need to go the beta route? or as in she gets fucked a lot in the beta route?

disaster007

Jun 15, 2022
If you are playing for Ntr content then play both LIke ntr and dislike ntr route. they are different scenes and dialogues in day31 and day32. And about Bonus scene i don't want many people playing this content so that's why i made it available to high tier so many can't excess it.
then why did you make bonus scene when you don't want people to play it and still no andriod version you said andriod version will b with bonus scene

3.30 star(s) 80 Votes