mollah

Jul 29, 2021
for $ 50
Developer is just crying because the game leaked far too early , he was not done with milking!
Whats this special bullshit about? Some picture of them kissing, no, thats far too progress! Maybe they can now gaze at each other lol. Or some dream sequence

• Red Heart
Reactions: gilgamesh9

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
any spoiler from special event?
Developer is just crying because the game leaked far too early , he was not done with milking!
Whats this special bullshit about? Some picture of them kissing, no, thats far too progress! Maybe they can now gaze at each other lol. Or some dream sequence
for what Ive read its an hardcore ntr with marcus and the mom? scene longer than any scene in the lasts updates or smt like that

exsomon

May 11, 2020
for what Ive read its an hardcore ntr with marcus and the mom? scene longer than any scene in the lasts updates or smt like that
too fast, i know i bitch about lack of development but a prude ladies sleeping with a boy at her sons age after meeting a day before is very quick. A dream sequence or something else happened in i like ntr route after mc ran away to avoid being spotted.
next update should not take 6 months but well see

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
too fast, i know i bitch about lack of development but a prude ladies sleeping with a boy at her sons age after meeting a day before is very quick. A dream sequence or something else happened in i like ntr route after mc ran away to avoid being spotted.
forgot to add that I think is a dream scene but it boils down to the same thing

mollah

Jul 29, 2021
Yeah yeah, super hardcore dream scene, mc s penis just exploded seeing that dream

JiggyliFAP

Jun 19, 2020
Edited on 24.11.2022:
here is the incest patch for the chapter 2 version 0.9. Keept in mind the patch must be updated when a new version is released.

Gallery Unlocker for the version 0.9

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Insatall guide: extract the file into the main folder (where the game exe is).

Edit 19.12.2021: If you use the walktrough mod from IAmAB and the incest mod you need the compatible mod to work complete together
Edit 03.01.2022: I abandoned the compatible mod.The mod will work as long as the dev don´t change the code in the script files again
The Beta Gallery crashes the game.

Mirnation

Mar 7, 2018
Exactly. One day she is angry with with him and next day they get too comfortable too quick .We want Marcus x Tracy but not rushed at supersonic speed. Dev should consider showing the development of their relationship from Tracy's pov I think to give us more context.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Exactly. One day she is angry with with him and next day they get too comfortable too quick .We want Marcus x Tracy but not rushed at supersonic speed. Dev should consider showing the development of their relationship from Tracy's pov I think to give us more context.
I said this a few pages back I was playing full alpha route and in the gym I though "lets see whats happens if I let marcus with her" this with no beta choices so far and she was down to suck him I belive right off the back which doesnt make sense at all it just felt like other games where if you want the girls for you you need to grind but for other dudes they will open their legs at first chance xD

Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
And about Bonus scene i don't want many people playing this content so that's why i made it available to high tier so many can't excess it.
Okay, but why? Why don't you want people playing it? That makes no sense. Why would you lock content behind a price gouging tier for an update this sparse in content and that also took six months? Seems unfair to the supporters who kept with the pledges for half a year.

Devono2

May 11, 2022
still waiting for free special bonus..
if the game complete for $50 maybe no prob
i think the prob is game ongoing but we must join high tier for 1 scene bonus and maybe the tactic same if v.1.0 release soon,
hope soon v.1.0 release dev gift free for v.9.0 bonus scene, maybe fair or bonus scene will free after 1-2month for medium - low tier

Last edited:
Reactions: giqui

justin 13

Mar 21, 2020
My Dream is that someone who bought the game with special event would be kind enough to share it. Thats the kind of dream that makes my D hard aside from the fact that soon we'll be able to see the MC bang Tracy.
First of all the special scene is Alpha. it's beta Featuring Marcus and tracy. so Alpha route players who are complaining for the special update can relax and chill it's nothing for them

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes