Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
It is far more interesting that this route bugs pop up very strange. As giqui wrote above, there seems to be something wrong with the saves. I found out that some of my saves function perfectly, no bugs on either Alpha, Beta or Diplomat. Other saves, somtimes made on the same day or at the same event, somehow are buggy as hell, missing points and variables and jump routes repeatedly.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
It is far more interesting that this route bugs pop up very strange. As giqui wrote above, there seems to be something wrong with the saves. I found out that some of my saves function perfectly, no bugs on either Alpha, Beta or Diplomat. Other saves, somtimes made on the same day or at the same event, somehow are buggy as hell, missing points and variables and jump routes repeatedly.
This is a very serious problem, especially for those who do 'savepoints' for 'fap'. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4rn4ld0 and Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
This is a very serious problem, especially for those who do 'savepoints' for 'fap'. :ROFLMAO:
Not only for those who have "fap saves", but those following the story as well. This buggy mess also destroys the diplomat path, where your point level is very important. Missing or tilted variables are pure ppoison for this. I have a diplomat playthrough from the start, where I have Tracy in the "Hot secretary" uniform, but am on her dating route. That was absolutely possible, if you juggled your points right. With more and more saves going buggy, forget it that you can stay on a diplomat path.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
If you're on the Alpha route this will happen to you if Emma isn't dating MC. There doesn't seem to be a neutral response to the bedroom scene if you're on the A path and choosing not to date Emma. I believe there is a bug but I don't know if was corrected, that even if she's dating you, there is a "switch" that turned her dating variable from "On" to "Off" prior to the event.
Yeah I don't think they fixed that.I was dating Emma and still somehow the game change the variable to off.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes