Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
My verdict on the beta route:
Like NTR route:
Whilst 0.8 wasn't bad regarding Marcus X Tracy, this one ruined it completely. How did they get into bed together and even started kissing.. it went from like 10% to 100% in no time. If nothing will be shown in 1.0.. like a flashback, that's just terrible.
Dislike NTR route:
Whilst I get that he got Tracy drunk, still she was apologetic to Marcus and even forgave him the next day - once again that's way too quick. No idea what the writer's thinking but clearly if that's the direction he's taking can't see it ending well.
Sorry for being harsh but yeah, we were on a downward spiral but this update takes the cake.
P.S Emma stuff is great.

Sexcultist

Jun 8, 2022
How did they get into bed together and even started kissing.. it went from like 10% to 100% in no time
Sounds like the bonus version for top tier patreons has an extended version of that scene. Maybe that goes into more details? But, even if it doesn't, I think leaving it up to the imagination is a pretty effective move on the part of the dev. The mystery was pretty enticing for me, I'm really dying to know what transpired when MC dozed off.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Sounds like the bonus version for top tier patreons has an extended version of that scene.
No, I've talked to someone who has seen that scene - that's not it. In my opinion in 1.0 a flashback is needed of how it happened. That's the only way it could be saved somewhat. That scene isn't canon (the bonus one).

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
"Dislike NTR" beta route is so barebones lol. Not sure why it has to skip all scenes with side characters like Dr. Rai x Marcus and all the teacher events. Would just require minor text edits to fit into this route.

"Enjoy NTR" voyeur cuck route has a lot of content, but happy cuckold enjoyer MC is just so boring for NTR for me.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes