Nov 12, 2022
Yes, it is sad how the game went down over time. At the start we had the "Chad" route, the happy cuckold and beta loser routes and the diplomat route, where you could choose if you wanted to pursue a girl or share her for all girls. I still have a save with Tracy in her "hot secretary" outfit, but on fully dating her route. Sunny is with Marcus in that save, Karla and Emma with the MC, that was very much possible, if you finetuned your points.
Now this has gone down the drain, because not only the various route bugs, but also because we do not get the points allocated correctly, which destroys the diplomat route since that needs a finely balanced point use. e.g. The missing points from the party at Marcus´(3 updates back) are STILL NOT fixed. We are talkling about up to 9(!) relationship points with Emma, at least 5 with Sophie and Sunny, a ton of confidence points and to worsen it, we have further events with missing or completely misallocated points.
Well said, I guess when it takes you 4 and a half fucking years to make the game, and it still does not have an ending on the horizon, you lose your initial vision and don't know what the fuck are you doing anymore.

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
Still haven't found a definitive answer - is the beta gallery out,bugged,password protected or something else ?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Still haven't found a definitive answer - is the beta gallery out,bugged,password protected or something else ?
This is my experience. It seems like the beta gallery has one thumbnail that causes an exception if you scroll all the way down. I think that the one that is bugged is the thumbnail for the shower dream sequence with Tracy and Marcus. The workaround is that you hit ignore on the exception and it will take you to the end of the game patreon page. Back click to load a new game and then go to the beat gallery again and it is fine but the offending thumbnail is gone. If you click on the missing thumbnail you can still view the scene as well as all the others in the gallery. If you close the game and reopen it, the exception reoccurs but you can still do the workaround. So it is a bit of an annoyance but workable if all you want to do is view the scenes.

Reactions: Tickle

King of Lust

Game Developer
May 10, 2017
Well you can double click on `none` information of emma`s bio. Or, if I am not mistaken, you should accept when they mention emma as your gf at the last party.
Before emma and mc beach event happens it has been to none, But right now the none does not make sense. i will see what best i can do to that

T. Jin

Apr 3, 2022
Hey what about the walkthrough after the 0.80 day 10? I can't find another walkthrough after that.

Day 10 (alpha route) CEO visited mc mom. Marcus visited mc sis. Mc went to his room, fap and went to sleep dreaming about his s. Mom. Need a walkthrough after that..

Tunak23

Aug 16, 2018
The problem here is that MC just forgot about Emma 's infidelity . In one scene he just sees it gets upset and leaves the party and then he 's just NOTHING! I was thinking how he would deal with her to take revenge or something . BUT no , he just DOESN 't DO ANYTHING , he didn 't even have any discomfort when she came up to him in the hallway and hugged him .
Gotta agree like you have all of Emma's points and the scene on her house where she goes with Marcus just seems to happen no matter(how the hell can you evade that blanket scene?) , the game doesn't even bother to warn you or something even if you said before that NTR is a no go for your playthrough.

Thing is that when you choose to go home and not deal with that shitty scenario the game pops an error and the beta died there.

Reactions: 4rn4ld0
3.30 star(s) 81 Votes