Oct 10, 2022
I feel like after the party story switch to beta storyline regardless of your previous choices. I take it like that because they are part of beta gallery and my mc hates ntr stuff and have over 120 confidence and all the points needed but the story goes straight to beta line. So, its either a bug or game does not have enough alpha storyline to move on, so it switches to beta.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Culture Shock Chapter2v0.9SE.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

disaster007

Jun 15, 2022
here is my unofficial android port of Culture Shock Chapter2v0.9SE.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
thanks bro

Fazden

May 15, 2021
I feel like after the party story switch to beta storyline regardless of your previous choices. I take it like that because they are part of beta gallery and my mc hates ntr stuff and have over 120 confidence and all the points needed but the story goes straight to beta line. So, its either a bug or game does not have enough alpha storyline to move on, so it switches to beta.
Yeah, I was wondering the same thing about that. I have around the same confidence and hate NTR. Even had the conversation with Emma earlier in the day to get together for her to show her bedroom. But you get switched to Marcus taking your place, WTF. I really hope that there is a fix for this because if not the game just got ruined for me (and probably alot of others).

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Yeah, I was wondering the same thing about that. I have around the same confidence and hate NTR. Even had the conversation with Emma earlier in the day to get together for her to show her bedroom. But you get switched to Marcus taking your place, WTF. I really hope that there is a fix for this because if not the game just got ruined for me (and probably alot of others).
Welcome to buggy town! While there are some bug switches during gameplay, the worse problem are the saves. As I mentioned in an earlier post, I have a couple saves functioning perfectly and others made on the same day or even same event position are simply a mess. And I am not the only one experiencing this. I can give you the tipp of either a restart or trying another save. A couple of them should be okay. Up to date no one had the problem of all saves crashed AFAIK, but I fear sooner or later we will have such a case.

zadtier396

Jul 25, 2022
This game is really amateurish. Can't speak about alpha route, but beta route is a cluster-fuck.
  • You either play an 100% complete loser confidence wise, or you'll encounter scenes where your dick magically grows (there is at least one aunt scene with that)
  • Emma is apparently clinically retarded, because despite loving being watched having sex and having a literal cuck boyfriend that loves watching her get fucked, she does it behind his back. That's like the most retarded thing I've ever saw, where is logic in that? Why does she pretend she's hurting MC when Marcus brings up that she's cheating? He even acknowledges the fact that MC likes to watch and she's still like "yeah, please don't tell him". It should literally be the opposite, she should be the one sending the message to MC to lure him into library so he can watch her getting railed like a good cuck while she looks him in the eyes. Same with that movie watching night. Basically setting up different scenarios when MC is not expecting to tease/torture him.
  • Lucas and Weiku apparently do not exist in this universe anymore, looks like game got streamlined into Marcus fucking everything that moves.
  • Dream sequences - I agree, please don't put that shit in. It gives zero impact, it's not fun and it's a waste of time that could be used into developing actual scenes that happened in the story.
Basically it's a waste of a good potential and everything feels really disjointed. Emma and Tracy were my favourite characters, but both feel criminally underutilized. Emma should be your wicked GF, that teases you with different cuck scenarios because she likes you (she does after all, you can tell she geniuinely likes MC) and likes to tease you because it makes her feel good as well.

Imagine a scene where you both go on a date one night, it goes amazing, you end up in her room and she tells you to go down on her. After you finish and she orgasms, she tells you that you did a good job cleaning up what Marcus left in her, because they fucked just before your date and you can either fuck her sloppy seconds style or she can give you a handjob and tell a story how they did it. You know, stuff like that.

Tracy should be this nice mess of a woman who on one side is looking for a stable relationship and on the other - starts drowning in pleasure and fucks around with multiple men because she's a slut after all, just like aunt Liza said. You could control that with corruption vs love points, but again - they do fuck all in this game.

I really like the premise of this game and I really like the characters. DAZ models rarely make me feel anything, but this game is a rare exception. The story however just keeps getting more and more inconsequential and even broken.
Time for some fan art alt stories!

Cainhurst

Feb 28, 2019
This game is really amateurish. Can't speak about alpha route, but beta route is a cluster-fuck.
  • You either play an 100% complete loser confidence wise, or you'll encounter scenes where your dick magically grows (there is at least one aunt scene with that)
  • Emma is apparently clinically retarded, because despite loving being watched having sex and having a literal cuck boyfriend that loves watching her get fucked, she does it behind his back. That's like the most retarded thing I've ever saw, where is logic in that? Why does she pretend she's hurting MC when Marcus brings up that she's cheating? He even acknowledges the fact that MC likes to watch and she's still like "yeah, please don't tell him". It should literally be the opposite, she should be the one sending the message to MC to lure him into library so he can watch her getting railed like a good cuck while she looks him in the eyes. Same with that movie watching night. Basically setting up different scenarios when MC is not expecting to tease/torture him.
  • Lucas and Weiku apparently do not exist in this universe anymore, looks like game got streamlined into Marcus fucking everything that moves.
  • Dream sequences - I agree, please don't put that shit in. It gives zero impact, it's not fun and it's a waste of time that could be used into developing actual scenes that happened in the story.
Basically it's a waste of a good potential and everything feels really disjointed. Emma and Tracy were my favourite characters, but both feel criminally underutilized. Emma should be your wicked GF, that teases you with different cuck scenarios because she likes you (she does after all, you can tell she geniuinely likes MC) and likes to tease you because it makes her feel good as well.

Imagine a scene where you both go on a date one night, it goes amazing, you end up in her room and she tells you to go down on her. After you finish and she orgasms, she tells you that you did a good job cleaning up what Marcus left in her, because they fucked just before your date and you can either fuck her sloppy seconds style or she can give you a handjob and tell a story how they did it. You know, stuff like that.

Tracy should be this nice mess of a woman who on one side is looking for a stable relationship and on the other - starts drowning in pleasure and fucks around with multiple men because she's a slut after all, just like aunt Liza said. You could control that with corruption vs love points, but again - they do fuck all in this game.

I really like the premise of this game and I really like the characters. DAZ models rarely make me feel anything, but this game is a rare exception. The story however just keeps getting more and more inconsequential and even broken.

When the game started I was a bigger fan of the beta route but since chapter two, there are better scenes and "writing" for the alpha path. Beta path seems to lack direction. What happened to the modelling stuff for eg.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes