deathstroke19

Oct 16, 2019
there is a bug with that yes, but you can fix it by editing who Emma is dating by pressing the guy in top left corner, set it to douche, there is a bug that makes it so emma dates none despite you being her boyfriend.
That fixes it.
If you have it on douche/marcus or none she goes with markus, I believe there is a trigger when telling her you like to watch at some point if I am not mistaken and that might be what causes the event to trigger in markus' favor.
how do you fix it?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Played both routes (three if you count that there are two different beta routes) and I have to say that things have really flipped in this game. Up until about two updates ago, the Alpha route was total dogshit and now it is the only one that is tolerable. Albeit it did this by adopting the same insane leaps in logic and plot contrivances that the early parts of the beta route were so well known for. This is a marked improvement over the spinning wheels that kept that route going in no particular direction. However, now both beta routes are dogshit. The likes NTR route is just the MC jerking off to his phone and having dream sequences until he eventually has a psychotic break I guess. The hates NTR route is even more insane with Marcus sending MC a text bragging about fucking his girlfriend in the library, drugging him, raping his mom, punching him in the face, and the girls are still going to go to the beach with him because they are blinded by dick. What? he didn't have time to burn down his house, fuck his dog, and pour sugar in his gas tank? The hates NTR route has gone completely off the rails and I have to admit it does make me morbidly curious about how much worse it can get in the next update. With all of this being said, I find myself hanging around the camp of folks who have been saying that this is now a bad game and have to admit that the writing is noticeably worse in all routes. Especially when it comes to dialogue and continuity, although at least this update didn't have anything as ludicrous as Tracy sunbathing in her living room.

exsomon

May 11, 2020
Tracy may have done things secretly, unaware that they are leaked
that way is more sexier than cuckolding,
thanks for the bonus dream scene,
animations and facial expressions are hot, but
NTRMAN and some japanese games do this ntr right, mc is cluless you only learn things by switching to girls pov.
fucking right in front of the cuck is way less sexier than doing it behind his back

Reactions: Mirnation
Oct 10, 2022
Yeah, I was wondering the same thing about that. I have around the same confidence and hate NTR. Even had the conversation with Emma earlier in the day to get together for her to show her bedroom. But you get switched to Marcus taking your place, WTF. I really hope that there is a fix for this because if not the game just got ruined for me (and probably alot of others).
I am not sure what fixed it but I tried an early save and it worked. No ntr no weird switches. Although if I choose to get a massage game has broken again. No idea whats going on. Other than these weird bugs I love this game.

wood0803

May 25, 2022
The reason for Emma's bug is that even after adopting the alpha route and dating Emma, the character status window shows that Emma is not dating the MC. So 1. Go on a date with Emma. (Maybe you can omit 1. It's developer mode...) 2. Until the scene where you watch a movie at Emma's house. Activate the Renpy developer mode console and enter EmmaDating = u'MC'. This is to confirm that Emma is on a date with MC in the character status window. Then the Emma bug is simply solved. How to use Renpy developer mode can be solved with a simple google search.
1.png

Find the "config.developer = False" line and change the False part to True > "config.developer = True" and save and exit.
And if you press "Shift+D" in the in-game state, a console window will open and enter EmmaDating = u'MC' in that state.
MC and Emma are going popcorn popping.

athanielXYZ

May 31, 2017
The reason for Emma's bug is that even after adopting the alpha route and dating Emma, the character status window shows that Emma is not dating the MC. So 1. Go on a date with Emma. (Maybe you can omit 1. It's developer mode...) 2. Until the scene where you watch a movie at Emma's house. Activate the Renpy developer mode console and enter EmmaDating = u'MC'. This is to confirm that Emma is on a date with MC in the character status window. Then the Emma bug is simply solved. How to use Renpy developer mode can be solved with a simple google search.

Find the "config.developer = False" line and change the False part to True > "config.developer = True" and save and exit.
And if you press "Shift+D" in the in-game state, a console window will open and enter EmmaDating = u'MC' in that state.
This does help a lot! However, no matter how many points you have with Emma, even with Emma dating the MC and even even Emma going for MC on the movie night and a threesome during the party don't have the fact that if you have ntrlike set to True, she's going to cheat in the library with Marcus. Which doesn't make any sense whatsoever. At least to me.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
View attachment 2197765

No idea how the dev didn't do that.if it was that simple.

Mirnation

Mar 7, 2018
Tracy may have done things secretly, unaware that they are leaked
that way is more sexier than cuckolding,
thanks for the bonus dream scene,
animations and facial expressions are hot, but
NTRMAN and some japanese games do this ntr right, mc is cluless you only learn things by switching to girls pov.
fucking right in front of the cuck is way less sexier than doing it behind his back
That's exactly what the beta route needs..... TRACY'S POV. Please consider this King of lust, or else it just seems forced cuck scenes.

Bri99

Feb 3, 2022
Anyone know when this game will be updated? It hasnt been updated on the game site i play it on forever now. Keep wondering if this game is dead? The game site has version Chp2 (V.08)

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Anyone know when this game will be updated? It hasnt been updated on the game site i play it on forever now. Keep wondering if this game is dead? The game site has version Chp2 (V.08)
The game was updated yesterday to CH-2

Version.jpg

Reactions: Chaosguy

mupp778

Sep 22, 2017
Anyone got a fix for this?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/zz_patch.rpy", line 1808, in script
    jump day32_a_breakfastOut
ScriptError: could not find label 'day32_a_breakfastOut'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1974, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 927, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.2.22081402
Culture Shock Chapter2v0.9
Mon Nov 28 19:17:31 2022

Reactions: zadtier396

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Anyone got a fix for this?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
redownload the incest mod.it should be fixed since a few days

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes