Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
So i did some playthroughs and experimenting here and there and no matter what i do, being good or bad towards Emma the outcome is always the same. You cant get rid of her.

And im starting to question the game at this point. It seems like Marcus has everyone or will get everyone eventually, which is such a bad writing.

And it is constantly switching to alpha, beta, gamma, cuck and shit, so annoying.
I dont even know where i stand anymore, i have no clue whats going on.

Used to play this game before and i stoped it for some reason i cant remember, had another try and im getting sick of it again

wrs_supernova

May 22, 2020
And it is constantly switching to alpha, beta, gamma, cuck and shit, so annoying.
I can say i had a full alpha route (having to resort to the universal mod only to adjust the Emma bug), so at least I can tell that you can be full commited to this route. Can't say anything about the other.

The game certainly has some flaws (and I'm still waiting for the Emma variable to be updated xD), but I think at least regarding being 'true' to a route may be up to your expectations. If you're not against it, have you tried any walkthrough? You may be 'feeding' the wrong variables and/or being misled by what the options actually do

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I went this route because maybe we could turn things around. like revenge type. Idk is this an option tho? we said fuck you marcus but almost everyone fucked by marcus anyway...

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Is Emma ntr with Marcus unavoidable? Because I'm in harem path rn but Marcus still fuck Emma when we visiting her house
what i read here it is caused because there is no add the variable that the mc is dating emma.In one on the earlyer pages there was a "bugfix" for it.At least what you wrote manualy in the script file

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes