paginou

Nov 20, 2018
Yes we can contact Marcus and Emma, we ask if the MC wants to have the relationship with Emma we have to say yes.

AgOzYm

Apr 3, 2022
Uhm, so I've been trying to fix the whole Emma bug with the script quick fix that people have been throwing around but I've run into a problem that I'm not sure how to tackle, cuz the file I'm supposed to edit; "00library,rpyc" looks like this:

00library.png

Anyone interested in telling me what I'm supposed to do with this? Checked the other .rpyc-files and they all look like this, the .rpy-files are fine. Guessing that I'm probably missing a program of some sort, but sadly no idea what I'd be lookin for if that's the case.

Ty Jones

May 20, 2017
Can someone help a newby out? I changed the names at the start of the game. Sometime during the game, both characters started getting called the same name. Can some guru help me out? It would be much appreciated.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Can someone help a newby out? I changed the names at the start of the game. Sometime during the game, both characters started getting called the same name. Can some guru help me out? It would be much appreciated.
it sounds like an name variable mistake.Can you make an screnshot from this scene so it would be easyer so show in the script files

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
what i read here it is caused because there is no add the variable that the mc is dating emma.In one on the earlyer pages there was a "bugfix" for it.At least what you wrote manualy in the script file
You can now literally change the relationship on the character bio page, there is a circle there to do it.

Reactions: gigan

Ty Jones

May 20, 2017
Also, a LARGER more pressing issue is that I just downloaded the latest, greatest version. I get to the part where the MC has to choose between a ride with James or walking Sonny home. When the MC goes to sleep, I get this error and of course the game dies. Any gurus with a fix with this MORE important issue? I already downloaded the game again and tried to move the saves over but, no luck )-;

exception error 2.jpg

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
how do I unlock it where do I go.
Download the lastest CH-2-v09SE release, once you extract the zip file and launch the game. In the main menu section you will see extra, click on extra and then select Tracy and input its code. Gallery you will see in the game you load a game and right click on the game and it will bring up a screen of saves by default. Gallery is on the left. Select gallery and input the code.

Reactions: LarrylovesTB

Toweke

Oct 27, 2017
For the NTR/cuckold path the MC's confidence has to be high or low?
I believe it just must be negative. But yes, low. High confidence is for alpha path.
--
Unrelated to above, it is just me or was the writing kind of bad for this update? Idk if this is the typical length of an update, but it went real quick and felt like the dialogue had not even been double checked. Multiple errors, people calling you MC, generally poor. Just my opinion.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes