exsomon

May 11, 2020
lets have a poll what do u expect from the next upgrade
beta path what happened whem mc passed out?
why does tracy has to wear slutty outfit for work?
let her talk to aunt just like the 5th day date if mcs pov will not be broken?

and modelling work? is it really modelling?

how can a poll may be done? anyone?

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Couple of questions if they haven't already been asked but as i'm not playing with any pach or mod.
Why is there NTR with marcus and Emma her house on my full Alpha route?.
And why if I choose not to go with James and Marcus to James'es house there is a game stopping exception when MC 's on his bed after talking to Sunny?.
Oh since I was 100% Alpha untill that I have one last question why can't I either stop them or better yet why can't I tell Emma to fuck off afterwards?.
May seem unreasonable for some but since your already makeing me date Emma after knowing she was already Marcus'es sloppy seconds.
The option to tell her to fuck off does'nt seem that unreasonable after She cucks you and fucks him while your at her house.

Last edited:

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Couple of questions if they haven't already been asked but as i'm not playing with any pach or mod.
Why is there NTR with marcus and Emma her house on my full Alpha route?.
And why if I choose not to go with James and Marcus to James'es house there is a game stopping exception when MC 's on his bed after talking to Sunny?.
Oh since I was 100% Alpha untill that I have one last question why can't I either stop them or better yet why can't I tell Emma to fuck off afterwards?.
May seem unreasonable for some but since your already makeing me date Emma after knowing she was already Marcus'es sloppy seconds.
The option to tell her to fuck off does'nt seem that unreasonable after She cucks you and fucks him while your at her house.
its a bug its not supposed to happen there is a patch and once you install it you need to load a save from the day before the party

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Ok thanks for the patch info I can now ignore going to the Slappers home to be NTR'd out of no were.
Not objecting to it I suposse it has to be there for the other paths but If your Alpha and go to her house with her brother and Marcus and Emma do that while your there seems to not make sence and letting them do that makes less sence just saying not a complaint just seems odd and out of place.
And then wondered why my MC later was acting like it never happened to start with confusing to say the least.
Still want to kick that Skank Emma to the kerb though but thats just me at least Sofie has the excuse she is supoosed to be his GF.

I thought I had the latest version and bug fix but aparently not so thamk you very much for the heads up info (y).

Last edited:

exsomon

May 11, 2020
hardest part is waiting, always left with a cliffhanger
that dislike ntr beta path has so many potential,
hope they do not ruin it

Reactions: Chaosguy

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
The funniest thing about the bug where Emma fucks Marcus at the movie night and you were on the Alpha route is that if you let it stand everything pops back to normal the next day and you go right back to Emma's Alpha scenes. So in essence Emma fucks Marcus and is so over it the next day that she doesn't even remember it and nobody speaks of it again.

Reactions: SizeQueenShrine

exsomon

May 11, 2020
The dev tryna prove a point.
Hes cucking you lol
Marcus is a marty sue, he is best at everthing, everydne loves him what ever he does, he fucks mcs mother, what a great guy, my best friend is Mc reaction for example
Mc pov issue could salvage this by implying marcus or other lucky males (one black guy that is) has some work done unnoticed by mc but no, lady is cery prude, innocents sees marcus once than starts sucking

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes