LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
What's the Christmas poll about?
Winner of the poll will feature in one Alpha scene and one beta scene. apparently
Which probably means Marcus will fuck her ass off or brains out in Beta Scene.
While the MC might if he's really really lucky get a HJ.
But more likely it will probably be a quick pec on the cheek in the Alpha Scene .
And by cheek I mean his face not his ass :devilish:.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2021
Então, acredite ou não, @kingoflust nunca me pediu conselhos sobre o jogo dele. Acho que vou apenas expor meus pensamentos, espontaneamente, aqui para todos verem.

Acho que a prioridade número um para o jogo agora será fechar o acordo com Tracy. Sunny precisa desistir no caminho alfa, mas ela está bem ocupada no caminho beta. Tracy ainda está fora de alcance e seria uma grande vitória para o MC (e fãs alfa). No lado beta, Marcus jogando um pouco durante a sessão de treino pode ser o suficiente por enquanto, especialmente se Weiku tomar algumas liberdades na próxima sessão de fotos.

Em segundo lugar, os professores precisam começar a entrar no jogo. No caminho beta, Marcus deve começar a fazer algum progresso com a Dra. Rai, talvez uma massagem nos ombros em sua mesa se transformando em algo mais. Emma e Ms Felinez precisam começar a brincar, com o MC ou Marcus como beneficiário. Não tenho certeza de como trazer o professor de chinês, a menos que Clary entre em cena.

O trio Karla-Maude seria bom no caminho alfa, e um triss/Sophie ou Triss/Emma ou Triss/Sunny com Marcus seria muito bem-vindo aqui em breve.

Como sempre, estes são apenas meus pensamentos, não exigências. King é um menino grande, ele pode lidar com sugestões.
[/CITAR]

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
yeah i looked at the bonus content but when i saw that it was featuring Marcus cuckolding the mc that was it for me and i shut it off. i fucking hate Marcus, he is a little cunt who should be cuckolded by the mc. the 3some of Sophie, Emma and mc at the party should have featured Marcus walking in on it while Sophie was sucking his dick and show Marcus crying like the bitch he is.

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
This is pretty much a POC, maybe 5 minutes of gameplay and that's due to it being an RPG Maker game. I like the concept but right now its pretty rough. I'm not against RPG Maker games but at the moment that aspect serves no purpose except to pad the game, we'll see how future updates handle it. The writing needs work and I feel some additional background information is needed to better explain a few things. For example, the MC moving to a new city which also happens to be where his friend lives, however this is no prior mention of this until you find out he came by to say hello. Apparently he knew where the MC lived before even the MC did.

I'll give it another go in a few updates.
After a few years of Renpy RPGM sux donkey cock and feels so awkward I won't even attempt to play those anymore myself.

• Haha
Reactions: Mfka5

NTR For Live

Oct 7, 2021
yeah i looked at the bonus content but when i saw that it was featuring Marcus cuckolding the mc that was it for me and i shut it off. i fucking hate Marcus, he is a little cunt who should be cuckolded by the mc. the 3some of Sophie, Emma and mc at the party should have featured Marcus walking in on it while Sophie was sucking his dick and show Marcus crying like the bitch he is.
giphy.gif

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Anyone else crashing after Day 29 after the .9 update? Stupid error pops up that doesn't even have a skip option, only rollback (that just repeats the error) or quit.

Edit OK that crash only happens for some reason if MC walks home with Sunny, otherwise going with James/Marcus and fucking Emma later it doesn't crash after MC goes home and goes to sleep. Prob broken variable or conflict somewhere.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4rn4ld0

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Bah, just when MC was about to fuck his mom " to be continued". I guess we find out whether he puts a 3rd broson or dausis in her next May. At least he got to eat out his sis, so there's that I guess.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Anyone else crashing after Day 29 after the .9 update? Stupid error pops up that doesn't even have a skip option, only rollback (that just repeats the error) or quit.

Edit OK that crash only happens for some reason if MC walks home with Sunny, otherwise going with James/Marcus and fucking Emma later it doesn't crash after MC goes home and goes to sleep. Prob broken variable or conflict somewhere.
Been told there is a fix patch for that and I think it's a script error but I don't know where fix patch is sorry.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Good game dam this Marcus dude needs an ass beating.
yea he won't get anywhere with mc's mommy or sister.

started to play this yesterday and while games is nice there are many easy to notice typos and also seems that game is very buggy since renpy errors are quite common even on early stages (nothing gamebreaking so far or game would end up in /dev /null).

Reactions: 4rn4ld0

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
started to play this yesterday and while games is nice there are many easy to notice typos and also seems that game is very buggy since renpy errors are quite common even on early stages (nothing gamebreaking so far or game would end up in /dev /null).
Wait until you're in MC's shoes watching Marcus and said female tanning outside in the sun, which looks remarkably similar to indoors on a couch.

Attention to detail is not the dev's strong suit.

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Been told there is a fix patch for that and I think it's a script error but I don't know where fix patch is sorry.
Yeah I subbed on SS, bug fix link is there. Ultimately though choosing to go home with Sunny just makes you miss Emma scenes. Not sure if there's later consequences with Sunny or not but I guess fix is only needed if one wants to play a sis-loyal MC and not be a man slut and possibly have that bite his ass later.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 81 Votes