Bootyjuice548

Jun 21, 2021
I feel like the decision for Phil to try and punch Marcus when he’s eating out Tracy should have been locked by how much confidence he has. Like you couldn’t pick certain choices before because of lack of confidence but now Phil all of a sudden has the confidence to punch Marcus? Idk thought it would be a good time to implement that feature

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mikey_Boy101

uec397

Nov 7, 2021
The reason for Emma's bug is that even after adopting the alpha route and dating Emma, the character status window shows that Emma is not dating the MC. So 1. Go on a date with Emma. (Maybe you can omit 1. It's developer mode...) 2. Until the scene where you watch a movie at Emma's house. Activate the Renpy developer mode console and enter EmmaDating = u'MC'. This is to confirm that Emma is on a date with MC in the character status window. Then the Emma bug is simply solved. How to use Renpy developer mode can be solved with a simple google search.
View attachment 2197765

Find the "config.developer = False" line and change the False part to True > "config.developer = True" and save and exit.
And if you press "Shift+D" in the in-game state, a console window will open and enter EmmaDating = u'MC' in that state.
MC and Emma are going popcorn popping.
I can activate the developer console, but it won't let me change any variables.

Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
Aside from the horrid update schedule the biggest issue I have with this game is that there is no middle path. It's either full NTR or full Confidence and the writing shows that these 2 options are the only paths. One moment the main character suddenly grows a spine or all of the sudden his cock shrinks by 3 sizes. It's wildly inconsistent and the lack of a middle path (You pursue one character and/or are open to sharing/surrendering some of them to Marcus) means that you are always in these 2 camps and it's jarring if you try to deviate.

Theereus

May 29, 2017
Please fix the Emma blanket scene, this is two updates in a row that it says we're not dating even if we are and she ends up fooling around with Marcus. I really like the game, but this is honestly ruining it for me

Reactions: Pinsel

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Is there any continuation of model path in this update? I believe the model path will attract more players and patreon support in both alpha and beta paths. The neglect of this path limits the future development of Tracy and Weiku in both path. Strictly speaking, in beta path Tracy should have her first scene with Weiku, not Marcus since she is more familiar with the former. Weiku is her boss at both workplace and modelling job. There is no interaction between Marcus and Tracy which contributed to her corruption points. On the other hand, Weiku had been shown to have sexual relationship with the model at modelling place and was also witnessed by Tracy. As for Sunny, any scenes with Marcus is acceptable since she is always with him most of the time. The MC's pov also barred future ntr scenes for Tracy except for flashback. I mean, will mc visit her workplace and watch her having sex with her boss? Or will Weiku who has no reason (as of current update) to visit mc suddenly return home with Tracy and sleep together in her bedroom? As a result, all the characters related to mc will only have scenes among Mc's friends (no Tracy x Weiku or other males, no Sunny x other males, no Liza x other males without MC's presence). Believe me, even beta players will start to hate Marcus if this matter is not resolved soon. For the alpha path, mc also should be more proactive to any activity with Tracy and Sunny so that any future sex scenes with mc (if the dev ever planned to make any) will be more natural. We already had a lot of Emma and Maude scenes. We also want some stories behind the scenes such as Liza's real job, Weiku's real influence at the school and other workplace and MC's future plan in both path. Also, please get rid of daily system and consider making few time skips or flashbacks in chapter 3 if I recalled should be final chapter. Sorry for bad English.
I'm pretty sure that shit's all gone out the window so now it's all just focused on Marcus. It's a shame the mess this game became after showing so much promise early on.

exsomon

May 11, 2020
Beta path should not be limited to one guy,
that is double the harem path only with different characters.
Also what happened to modelling part?
what does tracy do at work?
why does she wear slutty uniform for work?
that questions have never been answered.
developer is not limited to marcus, many males can hit a busty milf
tracy has good assets, well done for the animator, shows her age a bit,
earlier ones had more generic silicone babe look.
Selling point of the game is the milf.
do not focus on one male in beta path, that is double alpha path for different characters

Reactions: Mirnation

T. Jin

Apr 3, 2022
Lol emma and marcus blanket scene. That was a glitch right? Or is it?? On gallery it shows alpha path with emma and mc where'as on gameplay pff.... Non. I uninstall the game after that part cuz it doesn't even make a sense to play a alpha path with the ntr path lmao

NTR For Live

Oct 7, 2021
Lol emma and marcus blanket scene. That was a glitch right? Or is it?? On gallery it shows alpha path with emma and mc where'as on gameplay pff.... Non. I uninstall the game after that part cuz it doesn't even make a sense to play a alpha path with the ntr path lmao
Yea it's a bit of buggy since the last 2 updates

Shovonahmed

Oct 30, 2020
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'day29_eou'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/DayCode/day29.rpyc", line 681, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1974, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 927, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

```

Shovonahmed

Oct 30, 2020
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/DayCode/day29.rpyc", line 681, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1974, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 927, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

```
is there anyway to fix it

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes