Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Can't wait for update... Nah, Just kiddin' :KEK:
I haven't played last update or even two.
Progression steps are too small for my liking to play again cause of 1 tiny update.

LarrylovesTB

Mar 22, 2018
One thing I always found weird about games liek this the ones that give you both ntr and vanilla path is how many developers always try to update both paths every update where I always believe that focusing on the vanilla path more would be more beneficial since most end the same with the mc having a harem with everyone. So it wouldn’t be the hardest thing to do storyline wise then after you can solely focus on the ntr path that way you satisfy those who like the vanilla storyline since I see they complain the most and no longer need to focus on what they want but now you can focus on what everyone else wants. Just food for thought

exsomon

May 11, 2020
so anyone has teasers? hope dev produces scenes like that 5th day creampie scene,
animators skills were lacking then but scenes were hotter, now 3d artist is way more better but scenes are not as arousing
liked new milf tracy settings way curvier and milfier hope she continues her modelling job, one for bot paths if in alpha route shoots some glamour, erotic shoots, if her slut stat is higher or in beta route just goes wilder

disaster007

Jun 15, 2022
so anyone has teasers? hope dev produces scenes like that 5th day creampie scene,
animators skills were lacking then but scenes were hotter, now 3d artist is way more better but scenes are not as arousing
liked new milf tracy settings way curvier and milfier hope she continues her modelling job, one for bot paths if in alpha route shoots some glamour, erotic shoots, if her slut stat is higher or in beta route just goes wilder
there are no new teasers since 7th feb

Reactions: King 2000
3.30 star(s) 81 Votes