Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
I miss Emma, she's very fun and sexy. That is all. Hope we will get some news soon, thanks for everyone providing info or helping this project any way they can. :)

Shutz

Apr 17, 2020
I'm using android, i can't install this game in v0.9 or it will be forced to close when i play in JoiPlay. Any solution for that?

Jadon Sancho

Jul 16, 2019
why do u use joiplay play andriod version directly i have andriod phone my game works fine
For me joiplay is a lot more convenient than android port, because it can run original version with best image quality instead of compressed quality, can easily install more mods without asking and If you have an SD card, it won't take up your phone's space.

exsomon

May 11, 2020
maybe it did in i like ntr route, mc left ther room while marcus was giving head, whd can say what happened after
but unfortunately no new update soon

Capt OA

Apr 29, 2018
Check your Emma dating stats. If you are on pure dating route with Emma then you trigger scenes with her or if you in cuckold Emma dating route than trigger scenes with Marcus
Hello all. I was trying to get the scene with Emma but it seems like it's impossible. I also checked the code and there is no way to set the EmmaDatting variable to MC, hence, the scene is not possible Any ideas? where do we turn Emma date the MC?
Thanks in advance

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Hello all. I was trying to get the scene with Emma but it seems like it's impossible. I also checked the code and there is no way to set the EmmaDatting variable to MC, hence, the scene is not possible Any ideas? where do we turn Emma date the MC?
Thanks in advance
If you bring up the stat sheet for any of the girls there should be a tiny, itty bitty button that looks like a refresh icon. If you press it you will flip who they are dating to the other guy or nobody. I find it a ridiculous and game-breaking function but in this case it comes in handy because for some reason Emma doesn't change as a result of the story.

Capt OA

Apr 29, 2018
If you bring up the stat sheet for any of the girls there should be a tiny, itty bitty button that looks like a refresh icon. If you press it you will flip who they are dating to the other guy or nobody. I find it a ridiculous and game-breaking function but in this case it comes in handy because for some reason Emma doesn't change as a result of the story.
so, is that the only way to get Emma date the MC?
I even started a new game and followed all the alpha choices but I still got the scene with Marcus instead of the MC, even though the MC was all the way with Emma up to this point, it just made no sense. That's why I had to look at the code and confirmed there is no branch to set EmmaDating to MC anywhere... maybe the dev removed it in one of the latest updates, as I remember getting to the scene with the MC in a previous play ... well, cheating it is then, thanks ...

Reactions: Toushiro

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
so, is that the only way to get Emma date the MC?
I even started a new game and followed all the alpha choices but I still got the scene with Marcus instead of the MC, even though the MC was all the way with Emma up to this point, it just made no sense. That's why I had to look at the code and confirmed there is no branch to set EmmaDating to MC anywhere... maybe the dev removed it in one of the latest updates, as I remember getting to the scene with the MC in a previous play ... well, cheating it is then, thanks ...
The reason you have to use the function is because of a bug, or as you found a broken script. Emma is supposed to be set to dating MC when they, you know, verbally agree to start dating (both in alpha and beta path) but since the dev couldn't figure out how to square that circle they obviously just said fuck it and now she remains uncommitted no matter what path you are on.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes