Capt OA

Apr 29, 2018
The reason you have to use the function is because of a bug, or as you found a broken script. Emma is supposed to be set to dating MC when they, you know, verbally agree to start dating (both in alpha and beta path) but since the dev couldn't figure out how to square that circle they obviously just said fuck it and now she remains uncommitted no matter what path you are on.
well, yes, the dev just missed the instruction to set the variable and make the MC date Emma, but that's a minor thing, the interesting thing would be knowing where to set it, at which point of the story ... if I had that, I could add the instruction to the script and share it, no issues.

FKorus

Sep 7, 2019
Just played through my first run of special edition, pretty alright thought I'm confuse with the scene where Emma got into a blanket with Marcus instead of Philip felt like that should have been a choice. also have no idea how to unlock gallery or the stuff in the extra menu apart from tess.
Also why gallery lock behind a code, that just mess up.

Edit: Okay found the code page, but I having a problem where it won't actually let me push the conform button for the gallery and six sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: 666dudeguy69

Lynch123

Dec 6, 2020
Just played through my first run of special edition, pretty alright thought I'm confuse with the scene where Emma got into a blanket with Marcus instead of Philip felt like that should have been a choice.
In order for Marcus not to get underneath the blanket with Emma, you need to manually change the relationship. There is an option to do that, but it's not easy to find if you don't know where to look. Page 473 in this thread explains it.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
wow its been a long time since last post on patreon i think this game is in danger of abandonment
Nah, it's not going to get abandoned, it's just that updates will get slower and slower instead
It will probably go into StoperArt pace of 2 updates per year, this update will be like 15th April or end of it, meaning since last update it will be almost half a year
and next one will be probably by the end

disaster007

Jun 15, 2022
Nah, it's not going to get abandoned, it's just that updates will get slower and slower instead
It will probably go into StoperArt pace of 2 updates per year, this update will be like 15th April or end of it, meaning since last update it will be almost half a year
and next one will be probably by the end
we will get old and this game still will be incomplete

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes