Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
I'm not sure, but there are 3 different paths, right? Willingly ntr, loser ntr and love route I guess. I did the naming. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 19Castiel23

Mirnation

Mar 7, 2018
Nah, it's not going to get abandoned, it's just that updates will get slower and slower instead
It will probably go into StoperArt pace of 2 updates per year, this update will be like 15th April or end of it, meaning since last update it will be almost half a year
and next one will be probably by the end
Agreed. But it's already a 6 month cycle( considering last few updates). This one will come out in May most probably and that's it, there will be nothing more this year. And then the gap will increase to 8 or 9 months just like Waifu academy. These are all just my personal speculations based on various dev habits. No expectations should be the motto now.

DarkKaiba666

Oct 26, 2017
F

with no progress made in 6 months and Dev not giving updates/posts or constantly pushing can we request this to be marked abandoned so they can decide to work on their game if they still have passion for it, or not. Lol.
I just can't fathom giving him exposure to new ppl that will spent tens of dollars for some teaser images..xD There are better Devs that care about their community more.

Last edited:

exsomon

May 11, 2020
dev lost passion long time ago, this is just a business venture, 3D artist was good, probably found a steady work met a girl married and thats it no more creativity or passion left just waiting to die, curse of all married men

exsomon

May 11, 2020
i got so much face palms, i feel guilty as i indirectly cause too much self inflicted brain damage to many guys. well ignorance is a bliss so brain damage is one way to a happy life

• Angry
Reactions: Toushiro and KrLosZ
Mar 21, 2019
Lots of people have asked about avoiding NTR between Marcus and Emma. This post explains what needs to be done, but not how to do it.

Here is what is shown in that post.

View attachment 2477931

And here is what I have when I open the relationships page. As you can see, I'm missing something. How do I fix that?

View attachment 2477936
Emma Best sweet girl in this game! Marcus fucking with Emma forever be veru hot and cool) Liza too need make sex with Marcus

Lamayo

Nov 30, 2019
From Dev Patreon:

I have been consistently working on 3d stuffs for this current update, there has been no issues no problem that i faced this time working. The full script for 2.0 was delivered to me on 4th of this month.
But still you can see the 3d progress is slow . And i think it's because of me opting for 60fps in animation. 60fps take more images to render. more image means more time consuming.
i am right now working on day34 and haven't reached in that point where i can predict the release date. i can't even confirm next month if i can finish because day34 has many important events and scenes which needs good attention to work on.
I am gonna post Teasers 2 this weekend and actual release time now i can only confirm with teasers 3.
I have to definitely think and add another 3d artist from next update or else updates will keep coming late as it has been coming late from last year. sorry

This news sucks but it's better that the dev understands the issues and is trying to fix them and communicate

Jun 7, 2018
From Dev Patreon:

I have been consistently working on 3d stuffs for this current update, there has been no issues no problem that i faced this time working. The full script for 2.0 was delivered to me on 4th of this month.
But still you can see the 3d progress is slow . And i think it's because of me opting for 60fps in animation. 60fps take more images to render. more image means more time consuming.
i am right now working on day34 and haven't reached in that point where i can predict the release date. i can't even confirm next month if i can finish because day34 has many important events and scenes which needs good attention to work on.
I am gonna post Teasers 2 this weekend and actual release time now i can only confirm with teasers 3.
I have to definitely think and add another 3d artist from next update or else updates will keep coming late as it has been coming late from last year. sorry

This news sucks but it's better that the dev understands the issues and is trying to fix them and communicate
Do patrons require 60 fps animations? In my opinion, no. I adore this game, even though I'm not a patron, and I want the tale to go on. The 60fps animations are of no interest to me. Again, though, I don't pay for this game, therefore I have no standing to speak. Nonetheless, the patrons of the game can discuss it with the creator.

garfield_

Aug 13, 2019
Do patrons require 60 fps animations? In my opinion, no. I adore this game, even though I'm not a patron, and I want the tale to go on. The 60fps animations are of no interest to me. Again, though, I don't pay for this game, therefore I have no standing to speak. Nonetheless, the patrons of the game can discuss it with the creator.
I agree. I don't see how 60fps animations add more value at this point. Just give me the story :/

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes