pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
What happens by the time they are about to sleep together? Mom and mc, my game keeps giving exception error. But you mean, they only have sexual stuff on the ntr choices?

char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
Update never
It's four months since the last update, and it's 4 real months, not like what other Developers do with Updates Bug Fix after 3 months of the original update to manipulate the real dates that appear between Update and Update.
Is the wait long? Yes, but it's far from being a WVM, Ripples, a Radiant, light of my life, Summer's Gone... those do make you old and gray and bitter while you wait and stare into space and think "VengeanceXXX please come back".

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
i hope we eventually get scenes where the mc can openly watch and comment on Marcus banging the girls (I'm more into netorase than netorare)
There is at least a stub of that route. The "likes NTR" route doesn't seem to be leaning into that part of the kink as yet, but there are Marcus' various pics and videos sent to MC and the conversation that he had with Sunny seemed to be setting it up. Sunny's relationship with MC in the "likes NTR" route is weird because she vacillates between being contemptuous of him and yet wanting to tease and please him for some reason, then getting upset when it works.

Reactions: Joshy92
3.30 star(s) 81 Votes