DarkKaiba666

Oct 26, 2017
%chance OG creater of NTRPG1&2 releases NTRPG3 with DLC > Culture Shock finishing.

And I am pretty sure the guy behind those first two games is no longer of this world.

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
He said that he would never abandoned this game, but still anyone can lose their passion right...?for whatever reasons. I just hoped this isn't the case.

DaddyGrond

Oct 4, 2018
A wife and mother creator is the laziest for me, milked people for years with only tease and 0 sex scenes (besides husband), i was laughing at every update at ppl who tought that update would have a sex scene, but nope, and went on for years, i havent check ina long time, idk mby there is still no fuck scenes with other ppl.

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
A wife and mother creator is the laziest for me, milked people for years with only tease and 0 sex scenes (besides husband), i was laughing at every update at ppl who tought that update would have a sex scene, but nope, and went on for years, i havent check ina long time, idk mby there is still no fuck scenes with other ppl.
I think he did a reboot or something

Reactions: pedrohefe

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
A wife and a mother is the hugest joke ever.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes