DarkKaiba666

Oct 26, 2017
A dev that doesn't update the game in several months is not bad as a dev that also goes MIA and doesn't update or let anyone know anything and keeps patreons guessing. Some of us here are or at least have been patreons. I'd argue this site gave him many.
He is either Dead, or gravely ill with not enough mobility to update ppl. He said this has become like his main job I believe so yea.

Or he just milkin.... o.o

zebucetiva

Jun 24, 2018
That's right. Take RanneRo as example. His last update was November 2020(!!!!) but he's transparent with patreons, showing some progress and artwork. Being very active in his Discord helps as well.
It's simple: just talk to people.

KAz87

Sep 18, 2018
still no hc 2 teaser on this forum... damn... cant support him TOO... man LP eats money for nothing... now this one XDDD

Reactions: KrLosZ

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
That's right. Take RanneRo as example. His last update was November 2020(!!!!) but he's transparent with patreons, showing some progress and artwork. Being very active in his Discord helps as well.
It's simple: just talk to people.
that helps on patreon but not at f95. no matter if dev is active somewhere if no game update abandoned tag gets planted.

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
I don't think he prepared something big for this without any communications. Misinformation will only make things worse for him since that will only make patrons pulling their support.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes