WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
There is natural selection involved there though. The focus seems to be more on the beta path which means it's likely to add more beta supporters and lose alpha supporters.
Weird how the game is losing supporters and most of the people who are left don't have much to say except demanding for Marcus to fuck Tracy. It's almost like a game that focuses heavily on the beta path will gradually lose people who aren't interested in that.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Weird how the game is losing supporters and most of the people who are left don't have much to say except demanding for Marcus to fuck Tracy. It's almost like a game that focuses heavily on the beta path will gradually lose people who aren't interested in that.
Absolutely, I have just a passing interest in the beta path for completness reasons. Unfortunately the "Diplomat" path, where you could choose which girls you want to pursue and which Marcus and the other guys can pursue, was abandoned several versions ago.
And I am really fed off with all this japping for the loser path to get more screentime, when KoL is obviously trying to reach L&P´s level of utter slowness of development. Sloths seem to have hyperactivity compared to those two developers. It is sad that it came to this, CS was one of my favourite games.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Well no, MC will get to fuck Tracy 1st, it's already been confirmed, so yeah, nice try but no
Game is losing supporters cause of slow ass half a year updates
Source: I've stopped supporting cause of that and so have many others I know

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Not really.
He is losing patrons because of unregular updates.
After he remade ch.1(almost 4 years ago) we have like 10 updates total.
Not only the progress in the game is very slow,but also the updates we are getting each year,were moving from 5-6 to 2 or even 1 per year.

BczILher

Nov 29, 2017
Not really.
He is losing patrons because of unregular updates.
After he remade ch.1(almost 4 years ago) we have like 10 updates total.
Not only the progress in the game is very slow,but also the updates we are getting each year,were moving from 5-6 to 2 or even 1 per year.
Yeah 6 months of wait for 6 minutes of gameplay or story whatever ....

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Yeah 6 months of wait for 6 minutes of gameplay or story whatever ....
I think that is the problem with split path games. He needs to do what the spellbook does and concentrate on each path per update, also if stuff is going slow hire more people, get better equipment reinvest some of the money. The games concept is great the execution is comical

BczILher

Nov 29, 2017
I think that is the problem with split path games. He needs to do what the spellbook does and concentrate on each path per update, also if stuff is going slow hire more people, get better equipment reinvest some of the money. The games concept is great the execution is comical
Also another issue with too many side characters ... why not focus on the main love interest first ...

ObeX

Jun 13, 2019
is there any full walkthrough?
never played the game before and considering the "official walkthrough" starts at day 30 there is a lot i could miss by just playing

Valmanway

Oct 17, 2017
is there any full walkthrough?
never played the game before and considering the "official walkthrough" starts at day 30 there is a lot i could miss by just playing
Your best bet is downloading the Walkthrough Mod, which highlights the "correct" answer for you.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
If one of the reasons the dev is taking so long is due to his gpu then he really should grab a newer one now that they are all dropping in price due to low consumer demand.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes