JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
View attachment 2634432
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
5/19/23 4:06 PM EST
Teasers 3 with news

I am 70% done with day34 beta script and 65% done with day34 alpha script. so now remaining 1 event of beta route and 1 event of alpha route and i finish all images.

After editing, image sequence and coding update should come in June. More exact news i will give you on 1st week of june. i know it's still late and i hope i could pause the payment till i release the update but i can't do. it's only my source of income.

So patreons who has supported me this month for only new update and want to leave next month, not to worry i will share you the update link once it is out. for info about this i will share with the update.

There won't be specific alpha and beta teasers 3 releasing this time. as this will be more spoiler for 2.0 update.
Thanks for continued support again.
Here I am hoping for some more Emma action (unlikely)

exsomon

May 11, 2020
sure if she is burying his corpse.
good plot twist but who murdered poor marcus who was a 10th degree black belk marty sue,
no probably just beta teasers, sexual tension, maybe oil rub on shoulders and thats it
i do not care if marcus dies, there should be more males to hit on busty, lonely milf, or console her anyways

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I've only attempted the beta route, was gonna do an alpha playthrough next
In my opinion, the beta route was the stronger route early in the game and the alpha route was straight ass. However, in the last few updates it has completely flipped and now the beta route is stupid as shit and the alpha route is really picking up.

exsomon

May 11, 2020
beta route is full of teasers, and like NTR route makes no sense
only thing going for beta route is tracy, new bustier, milfier animations are hot.
unfortunately she sees no action, beside non canon dream sequences, last one was the hottest scene in the game, creampy walk after a date with a black guy who for some reason dissapeared completely.
missed an oportunity in last updates drunken cunniculus, may have elobrated more the next day (told to aunt by tracy)

• Sad
Reactions: DTchan

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Idk if anyone well ever post the hardcore teasers but the most you can do for those who have it is tells us which female character is in it unless you want to straight up show the teaser but that’s on you
Nothing exciting, there's nothing with Marcus and Tracy in any of the hardcore teasers, so don't expect much of them together or just dev wanting to keep it a secret

Last edited:
Reactions: KrLosZ

crackab

Jun 15, 2020
Just want to say that I am a fan of this VN. My only disappointed moment, really, was the last updates rushed storyline on the Beta route for Marcus & Tracy. Tracy should be harder for Marcus to obtain than the sister, but yet she hardly required any work, or any real storyline. Marcus helped with some chores, suddenly he's giving her a topless massage... and then suddenly he's got her naked in bed.... On the next update, I'd really like some explanation of HOW this relationship got to where it did. I'd really like to see what lines and situations Marcus lined up to get Tracy. If not, maybe just back out of that Beta storyline, altogether... I'd prefer it not exist, than for it to be there with no real plot progression. I was scratching my head, a lot, for those Marcus/Tracy scenes.. I could not connect the dots. (I shouldn't have to... 'tis the writer's job, no?). Other than that, the VN is enjoyable and I hope it continues on.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Just want to say that I am a fan of this VN. My only disappointed moment, really, was the last updates rushed storyline on the Beta route for Marcus & Tracy. Tracy should be harder for Marcus to obtain than the sister, but yet she hardly required any work, or any real storyline. Marcus helped with some chores, suddenly he's giving her a topless massage... and then suddenly he's got her naked in bed.... On the next update, I'd really like some explanation of HOW this relationship got to where it did. I'd really like to see what lines and situations Marcus lined up to get Tracy. If not, maybe just back out of that Beta storyline, altogether... I'd prefer it not exist, than for it to be there with no real plot progression. I was scratching my head, a lot, for those Marcus/Tracy scenes.. I could not connect the dots. (I shouldn't have to... 'tis the writer's job, no?). Other than that, the VN is enjoyable and I hope it continues on.
I agree with you. Something went really haywire in the beta storyline. I used to prefer it in the early part of the game and right after the "couple's massage" he had with Marcus and the prostitute it just took a fucking nosedive and turned to shit. Tracy folded like laundry to Marcus and her storyline at work was forgotten. Not only that, but there was a nosedive in quality and continuity like Tracy suntanning in her living room. Coincidentally, the Alpha path finally became worth playing at just the same time. It is like someone assassinated and replaced the dev just because they were so unsatisfied with the Alpha path and didn't care about the Beta path at all.

Nepolius

Jan 12, 2019
Hallo,
on day 29 there is an error and I can't get any further.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/DayCode/day29.rpy", line 681, in script
    jump day29_eou
ScriptError: could not find label 'day29_eou'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/scripts/DayCode/day29.rpy", line 681, in script
    jump day29_eou
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1974, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 927, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'day29_eou'.

Windows-10-10.0.23451 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.2.22081402
Culture Shock Chapter2v0.9
Mon May 22 18:01:07 2023

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
After playing pure Alpha and pure Beta and then settling on something in between this has turned out to be a really fun game.

Making MC not be a weirdly possessive asshole but also not a pushover bitch put me on a weird sort of hybrid path I've had a blast on.

Start off mildly passive so he is supportive of his mom dating again (because what kid wouldn't? The only initial red flag for Lucas is he's a black man in an AVN :ROFLMAO:) but when it turns out Lucas is a fucking cunt he supports his mom as a normal kid would and now the mom is off of Lucas and on alpha model path.

Because he's sorta passive at first he **barely** gets Maude's number (so you miss some early scenes) and also don't get Emma's number at first (miss her initial study date but that's it) and since he's not possessive and is friends with Marcus (again no initial red flags other than hes black) he doesn't set weird boundaries about who can talk to his sister so sister starts dating Marcus.

Then as MC gets more self confidence via his relationship with auntie and Maude and seeing that Marcus is actually kind of a fucking asshole MC starts to grow and dates Karla & Emma and also kind of stops being friends with Marcus (even going so far as to even the score of Marcus sleeping with Sunny by MC having threesome with slutty Blonde).

Great zero to hero route where the NTR actually motivates MC to stop being a bitch rather than succumbing to being a cuck and a lot better tone than the pure alpha route IMO. Right now everyone is with MC but Sunny who is still dating Marcus though it seems like she is starting to express some regret and come back around to the MC as she sees him become more confident.

My only complaints with this route is that it sucks that the only way to divert Sunny away from Marcus is to instead grind yourself into Sunny at the gym. I wish he could just say to her "hey he's an asshole be careful because I love you" the way MC did with the mom after her blow-up with Lucus. Also hate that if you allow Marcus/Sunny to happen MC will jerk off to them at them gym even with high confidence score (though that's the only cuckold type seen - When Marcus sends the video to MC he rightly tells him to fuck off and calls him an asshole).

Sunny does sleep with Marcus on this route so she is somewhat 'tainted' but I hope she can still be rescued (and god I cannot wait until MC fully cucks Marcus by stealing away slutty Blonde)

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes