Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
Jeez, you guys have no mercy haha
Can't wait for the jokes if the NEXT update will come out even later than this one (hopefully not)
I've meant it as a joke, not sure about the others, let's hope we're all just joking :p

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Jeez, you guys have no mercy haha
Can't wait for the jokes if the NEXT update will come out even later than this one (hopefully not)
Well.
We can be sure NEXT update will come later than this one,no way to come before.
But we can hope at least for a smaller period of time between 2 updates.

exsomon

May 11, 2020
2027 so 7 years if game progresses in real time these guys will still be in highschool,
not twilight scope retarded guys (120 years old, still could not graduate from high school vampire guy) but close.
way better love story though.
Marcus- suck my dick
Random girl he just met - ok

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I agree with you. Something went really haywire in the beta storyline. I used to prefer it in the early part of the game and right after the "couple's massage" he had with Marcus and the prostitute it just took a fucking nosedive and turned to shit. Tracy folded like laundry to Marcus and her storyline at work was forgotten. Not only that, but there was a nosedive in quality and continuity like Tracy suntanning in her living room. Coincidentally, the Alpha path finally became worth playing at just the same time. It is like someone assassinated and replaced the dev just because they were so unsatisfied with the Alpha path and didn't care about the Beta path at all.
This was a nice change of pace for those who didn't want to be a beta because that story had signifigant development prior to the time you mention. Ideally the dev (or specifcially whoever is writing the story) will build both equally, and both have equal numbers of scenes, etc.

exsomon

May 11, 2020
This was a nice change of pace for those who didn't want to be a beta because that story had signifigant development prior to the time you mention. Ideally the dev (or specifcially whoever is writing the story) will build both equally, and both have equal numbers of scenes, etc.
free choice is the problem, you must either be super confident, charismatic guy or ultra sub with no backbone guy to see hottest scenes in both paths, if you do manage to stay in the middle ground no hot scenes for u
think is there were some other morally dubious guys, black barman, Marcus father who completely dissapered along witn a modelling career where mom could be slowly corrupted.
Then out of nowhere came a beta path Marcus cunniculus,
and Alpha path Mc blowjob, titjob. Sure Tracy is easy but, still to sudden
i only follow this for Tracy scenes, Maude or teachers even hot swim teacher who is the best looking girl in this game does not interest me

Reactions: 4rn4ld0

andee86

May 22, 2019
what happened to the model Tracy in the early game her face was more mature and sexier
facial features were more pleasant

KAz87

Sep 18, 2018
may 19:

Teasers 3 with news

I am 70% done with day34 beta script and 65% done with day34 alpha script. so now remaining 1 event of beta route and 1 event of alpha route
What is on the HC teaser 3?

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes