thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
I simply lost interest in the game. Too much useless filler, too many dream sequences, side plots which ended the moment they began...I think this is the first "incest" game where the Mom is the least interesting character for me. The dev took just too long. He couldn't decide on which female character to focus...
Please take notice...there is no storyline. Literally nothing happens. It's just slice of life. From one drunken fuck to another. No consistency.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Huh ok tbh this game at least in my opinion sucks the alpha path doesn't seem to get near as much love as the others and i can understand that to a point after all this game is ntr so it makes sense that actually being the mc and a badass would come last but still if you are going to make multiple routes then at least give each route the same amount of love and attention. That being said there are great things about the game the girls are gorgeous and the setting is fairly unique being hawaii and all. Though it is all my opinion and i am just one man so if others love this game more power to them

Dec 13, 2021
I simply lost interest in the game. Too much useless filler, too many dream sequences, side plots which ended the moment they began...I think this is the first "incest" game where the Mom is the least interesting character for me. The dev took just too long. He couldn't decide on which female character to focus...
Please take notice...there is no storyline. Literally nothing happens. It's just slice of life. From one drunken fuck to another. No consistency.

truth be told it was over before it even began... the creator is a joke

Mistakes

1. Didnt have the ballz to go through with the promises

(idk about anyone else but i wouldnt take my patreons cash if i didnt deliver something of value thus i would refund give back if nothing came out that WAS promised that month, im just saying having this work ethic wouldnt ie a better work ethic wouldnt just attract new people to youre page but would essenitally keep youre patreons loyal to you... since whats all people want... figure out the rest i mean SHIT man idgf what you call it patreon, onlyfans, a theater youre still running a key word incoming -->((business))<-- DAUYM im a fkn G)

ps for king of lust for a fact mf is reading this thread ((dawg i aint no dev or anything... but DAMN step it up, fire people idgf what you do but wtf is this preformace??))

2. SMALL updates

(like dawg... SOOOO confusing like didnt he upgrade his pc not too long ago?... ive built many pcs over 20 but this mf is actually a goblin donkey how come with all that cash and all those upgrades DUDE still cant seem to pull through "mi mi mi this writer is not giving me the script bla bla..." DAWG FUCKING KICK HIM OFF and hire someone new this aint a playground this is about youre lable, youre work, time and effort you gonna let a writer destory what you took time to create and have sum shmuck ruin it in 2 mins)

3. no leadership

(dudes essentially letting people walk all over him with not even trying to stand up for himself atleast once. first he essentially promises then blames it on others or tries to cry his gremlin cries when he didnt get to finish and makes another promies AND AGAIN CANT KEEP IT, my writers, my devs bla bla idgf about youre excuses dawg YOU the creator the RESPONIBLE person OVER YOURE TEAM. wtf we gonna do? give you more cash???)

Wake up legit like WAKE up bro tf is u doing dawg

the biggest problem for me with king of lust is the dude has a god complex and the ego the size of a googleplex and still cant understand simple facts.

* "King of lust" - bruvva when you choose a name like this i SURE ASH hope you live up to the name like... no offence but if you gonna go and be that ballzy atleast ATLEAST live up to it.
* if i was the creator i would actually not let anyone fuck with my shit personally i would plan a great ass story FIRST like no joke id prefer to have a better story over a shitty one... just saying and plan EVERY LAST DETAIL....

yk what im tired idgf about this... im going to sleep... like dawg WTF am i doing :LOL::ROFLMAO: im too tired to care about this now

food for thought - "king of lust you fucked up dawg, be better, do better" - joey swole :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

personally i love me a good comeback if this mf can figure out how to do one aight peace out fkrs :coffee::WeSmart:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
truth be told it was over before it even began... the creator is a joke

Mistakes

1. Didnt have the ballz to go through with the promises

(idk about anyone else but i wouldnt take my patreons cash if i didnt deliver something of value thus i would refund give back if nothing came out that WAS promised that month, im just saying having this work ethic wouldnt ie a better work ethic wouldnt just attract new people to youre page but would essenitally keep youre patreons loyal to you... since whats all people want... figure out the rest i mean SHIT man idgf what you call it patreon, onlyfans, a theater youre still running a key word incoming -->((business))<-- DAUYM im a fkn G)

ps for king of lust for a fact mf is reading this thread ((dawg i aint no dev or anything... but DAMN step it up, fire people idgf what you do but wtf is this preformace??))

2. SMALL updates

(like dawg... SOOOO confusing like didnt he upgrade his pc not too long ago?... ive built many pcs over 20 but this mf is actually a goblin donkey how come with all that cash and all those upgrades DUDE still cant seem to pull through "mi mi mi this writer is not giving me the script bla bla..." DAWG FUCKING KICK HIM OFF and hire someone new this aint a playground this is about youre lable, youre work, time and effort you gonna let a writer destory what you took time to create and have sum shmuck ruin it in 2 mins)

3. no leadership

(dudes essentially letting people walk all over him with not even trying to stand up for himself atleast once. first he essentially promises then blames it on others or tries to cry his gremlin cries when he didnt get to finish and makes another promies AND AGAIN CANT KEEP IT, my writers, my devs bla bla idgf about youre excuses dawg YOU the creator the RESPONIBLE person OVER YOURE TEAM. wtf we gonna do? give you more cash???)

Wake up legit like WAKE up bro tf is u doing dawg

the biggest problem for me with king of lust is the dude has a god complex and the ego the size of a googleplex and still cant understand simple facts.

* "King of lust" - bruvva when you choose a name like this i SURE ASH hope you live up to the name like... no offence but if you gonna go and be that ballzy atleast ATLEAST live up to it.
* if i was the creator i would actually not let anyone fuck with my shit personally i would plan a great ass story FIRST like no joke id prefer to have a better story over a shitty one... just saying and plan EVERY LAST DETAIL....

yk what im tired idgf about this... im going to sleep... like dawg WTF am i doing :LOL::ROFLMAO: im too tired to care about this now

food for thought - "king of lust you fucked up dawg, be better, do better" - joey swole :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

personally i love me a good comeback if this mf can figure out how to do one aight peace out fkrs :coffee::WeSmart:
...Is this satire?...Please tell me this is satire.

mtrkar

May 17, 2022
Did the dev have like a pretty serious traumatic brain injury at one point during the development of this game? I was enjoying the Alpha path despite loathing that it's obvious he split his attention between the two paths and the game suffered for it but then the dialogue of the characters becomes like 13 year old on imvu levels of bad. Both in grammar and just what is being said. It's the worse during sex scenes. Hell, during the scene at Emma and James house, Emma literally calls you mc twice..

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
16 th and no progress,
dev is having a summer vacation,
so september it is for the 2 day 5 minute update with filler nobody cares
That is why games like this get abandoned, some devs will have time frames the same Dr pink cake who releases maybe 2 being a DIK episodes a year, but he updates weekly, makes renders and keeps patreons because he does a lot of work, rather than someone who throws together 5 minutes of game when he is about to lose all his money.

Pudding69

Dec 27, 2018
That is why games like this get abandoned, some devs will have time frames the same Dr pink cake who releases maybe 2 being a DIK episodes a year, but he updates weekly, makes renders and keeps patreons because he does a lot of work, rather than someone who throws together 5 minutes of game when he is about to lose all his money.
and it usually like 3k+ renders or even more and not 15 min of gameplay :LOL:

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes