uranos

Jan 4, 2020
Comments like these are not necessarily productive and will only serve to give creators even less of an incentive to communicate between releases. Also, referring to supporters as such is not fair to them. If they believe that the game is worth supporting even with a lack of regular updates that is their prerogative as it is their money and there is no cause to be derogatory toward them.
Snowflake allert !!

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
View attachment 2706206

Before July 10
All the events in alpha route just finished today and now just remaining 1 event in beta and i am done. My writer has already finished day35 for both alpha and beta route and delivered me. if i am not able to find another 3d artist than from next update onwards will have 1 day per update. So atleast i release in every 2 to 3 months not 6 months like in this update. This is very frustrating and believe me this is more my loss.
Nevermind There won't be more delay , Update will release before 10 july for sure it's final (until something disaster happens to me)
As said earlier
Patreons who has supported me this month for only new update and want to leave next month, not to worry i will share you the update link once it is out. for info about this i will share with the update.
yet all previous updates since the beginning has always been 5+ months apart sometimes with decent amount of story and content and sometimes not so much. Devs will say anything just to appease people.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Snowflake allert !!
Allert? Is that a French word? My francais is a little rusty. In any case, think whatever you want. No skin off my ass. Standing up for polite discourse isn't flakey in my estimation. It's not as if the bitching, pissing, and moaning that I was responding to wasn't firmly in the snowflake wheelhouse.

Reyajr97

May 10, 2022
View attachment 2706206

Before July 10
All the events in alpha route just finished today and now just remaining 1 event in beta and i am done. My writer has already finished day35 for both alpha and beta route and delivered me. if i am not able to find another 3d artist than from next update onwards will have 1 day per update. So atleast i release in every 2 to 3 months not 6 months like in this update. This is very frustrating and believe me this is more my loss.
Nevermind There won't be more delay , Update will release before 10 july for sure it's final (until something disaster happens to me)
As said earlier
Patreons who has supported me this month for only new update and want to leave next month, not to worry i will share you the update link once it is out. for info about this i will share with the update.
Yeah, the joke is real

exsomon

May 11, 2020
dev gave 10th of july as a date
if he keeps his promise 11th of july game will be here if we are lucky
hang on
i feel like the old kung fu masters speaking bullshit like
patience is virtue,
or do or don't but do not try (no try no science, no darwin awards, no fools with jet engine installed in a buik = no progress)
give tons of money to the dev or wait
or more likely give tons of moey to the dev and wait

Reactions: DTchan and Chaosguy

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
dev gave 10th of july as a date
if he keeps his promise 11th of july game will be here if we are lucky
hang on
i feel like the old kung fu masters speaking bullshit like
patience is virtue,
or do or don't but do not try (no try no science, no darwin awards, no fools with jet engine installed in a buik = no progress)
give tons of money to the dev or wait
or more likely give tons of moey to the dev and wait
That is dependant a lot of people have stop subscribing so may take longer. There are certain devs who you have to wait up to a week or 2 to get an update, because they only have hard-core followings who do not share. Or like me used to share but got sick of the rudeness of people so stopped.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
That is dependant a lot of people have stop subscribing so may take longer. There are certain devs who you have to wait up to a week or 2 to get an update, because they only have hard-core followings who do not share. Or like me used to share but got sick of the rudeness of people so stopped.
I already did and couple of others I know stopped supporting as well
Will perhaps come back when updates become somewhat consistent

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes