ijen

Jan 18, 2018
i'm following this guy since the start, first it was somewhat monthly, then 3 months, then 6months and now rip. Every update is <10min gameplay. <1 min skip time. Mind blowing workrate

KINGKUMAR

Dec 23, 2021
How many paths this game
Can anyone help me all of paths
It's time to explore this game before update

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
How many paths this game
Can anyone help me all of paths
It's time to explore this game before update
Alpha path, Beta path that branch in MC like or dislike NTR, and seems like a diplomatic path that is a mixed of Alpha and Beta paths

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
He will release in every 2 to 3 months?
Has he eat his words before?
I don't think he is reliable
Lets see...there are many Devs who just release one update a year but at least constantly post news on patreon. I just dont like being a constant supporter of Devs who go radio silent for month without any explanation.

Cainhurst

Feb 28, 2019
Lets see...there are many Devs who just release one update a year but at least constantly post news on patreon. I just dont like being a constant supporter of Devs who go radio silent for month without any explanation.
I also think some of the devs who have long gaps between updates usually show up with big ones or with extremely high quality renders or choices (the Being a Dik dev for example or Anomylous Dr. Vibes).

Reactions: Hent_M

Toweke

Oct 27, 2017
Did the dev have like a pretty serious traumatic brain injury at one point during the development of this game? I was enjoying the Alpha path despite loathing that it's obvious he split his attention between the two paths and the game suffered for it but then the dialogue of the characters becomes like 13 year old on imvu levels of bad. Both in grammar and just what is being said. It's the worse during sex scenes. Hell, during the scene at Emma and James house, Emma literally calls you mc twice..
Lol yeah the last update I played, when Emma is getting rammed by Marcus in the Library, man the dialogue is so garbage that it actually made me cringe. It was like one of those BBC NTR pics captioned by someone who can't write English worth a damn. What's especially garbage about it is we have LLM AI models now that can write better than this, there is just no excuse to be having dialogue full of grammatical issues that could be caught by a basic spell checker, let alone how lame the actual contents were. And then after that, seemingly it takes months and months to update, so... why even bother? It's a shame though, I did enjoy the start of the game a fair bit and it's the only reason I check back every few months, kind of atrocious that it's almost a year without an update though, and the last update was like 15 minutes content max.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I also think some of the devs who have long gaps between updates usually show up with big ones or with extremely high quality renders or choices (the Being a Dik dev for example or Anomylous Dr. Vibes).
I know some who do updates twice a year...but they give every week or every month at least a status on patreon or discord and communicate with supporters. You are right the updates there are sometimes really huge. Sometimes they modify the game completley and ur saves do not work and u have to start game from beginning...:)

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
Hold on, the Marcus and Emma scene at James' house makes absolutely NO sense. I'm on a pure alpha playthrough and have maxed out points with her and she still cheats? That was super forced, I had to go back and just go straight home instead

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Hold on, the Marcus and Emma scene at James' house makes absolutely NO sense. I'm on a pure alpha playthrough and have maxed out points with her and she still cheats? That was super forced, I had to go back and just go straight home instead
It's a bug. It has been discussed ad nausium. I'm not the guy to yell about the search box but it is a resource that is available to everyone. It has a simple fix.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes