19Castiel23

Jul 25, 2017
day34 mc sunny15.jpg

Before July 10
All the events in alpha route just finished today and now just remaining 1 event in beta and i am done. My writer has already finished day35 for both alpha and beta route and delivered me. if i am not able to find another 3d artist than from next update onwards will have 1 day per update. So atleast i release in every 2 to 3 months not 6 months like in this update. This is very frustrating and believe me this is more my loss.
Nevermind There won't be more delay , Update will release before 10 july for sure it's final (until something disaster happens to me)
As said earlier
Patreons who has supported me this month for only new update and want to leave next month, not to worry i will share you the update link once it is out. for info about this i will share with the update.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
View attachment 2706206

Before July 10
All the events in alpha route just finished today and now just remaining 1 event in beta and i am done. My writer has already finished day35 for both alpha and beta route and delivered me. if i am not able to find another 3d artist than from next update onwards will have 1 day per update. So atleast i release in every 2 to 3 months not 6 months like in this update. This is very frustrating and believe me this is more my loss.
Nevermind There won't be more delay , Update will release before 10 july for sure it's final (until something disaster happens to me)
As said earlier
Patreons who has supported me this month for only new update and want to leave next month, not to worry i will share you the update link once it is out. for info about this i will share with the update.
Doesn't really look like he's actively searching for a 3d artist, at least I didn't see any posts about it anywhere lol

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2019
View attachment 2706206

Before July 10
As said earlier
"believe me this is more my loss" yeah I'll bet, you've been getting the same amount from the pay pigs for the last year. I'm sure you're in a big rush.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
"believe me this is more my loss" yeah I'll bet, you've been getting the same amount from the pay pigs for the last year. I'm sure you're in a big rush.
Comments like these are not necessarily productive and will only serve to give creators even less of an incentive to communicate between releases. Also, referring to supporters as such is not fair to them. If they believe that the game is worth supporting even with a lack of regular updates that is their prerogative as it is their money and there is no cause to be derogatory toward them.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Let me know how you fare in telling other people how to spend their money. Maybe some governments set that standard and you're just falling in line. Others, free market means choice. Might be a dumb choice, might be a wise choice, but it's their choice.

Nov 18, 2019
Comments like these are not necessarily productive and will only serve to give creators even less of an incentive to communicate between releases. Also, referring to supporters as such is not fair to them. If they believe that the game is worth supporting even with a lack of regular updates that is their prerogative as it is their money and there is no cause to be derogatory toward them.
how about this, I'll start giving productive comments when he starts being productive. he has no incentive to do anything if he gets the same amount of money no matter what. as for his supporters, if they've seen the shenanigans he's pulled over the last few years and still think their money is going to a worth while place then I'm just calling them how I see them. paypigs. I have no respect for them.

Nov 18, 2019
Let me know how you fare in telling other people how to spend their money. Maybe some governments set that standard and you're just falling in line. Others, free market means choice. Might be a dumb choice, might be a wise choice, but it's their choice.
I never told anyone how to spend their money. if dummies burn their money that's no skin of my back.

Reactions: Zozefs
3.30 star(s) 81 Votes