JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
Am I the only one who would rather the dev spend a LOT more time on the coding so I don't have to see Marcus fucking my sister in the Alpha run and a big dick MC who no longer jerks off in my Beta run? You know... keep the chocolate out of the fucking peanut butter so to speak.
I'm gonna say something contoversial but the coding bugs have actively made my playthrough of the game more interesting.

Whereas the game doesn't let you skip the party sex scene where Marcus fucks Emma in front of the MC if you hope to see any future scenes from them, the bugs made it possible to it without skipping on any of the future ones.

Now the MC can unwillingly lose his GF to Marcus when he bores her at her place during the movie watching. Ironically, the bugs made the game have MORE variations in the game paths.

TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019
To be honest. As a programmer i can say that saying that the coding is done in 51.5% is bullshit. Because how can you asume that? By lines of code?

• Haha
Reactions: juanides

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'm all for slow burn
But my mc still hasn't got to watch and jack off to Marcus banging the girls While the girls know he is there watching.
I mean jeez when is the good netorase stuff gonna kick in.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes