Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
Blood the first time doesn't always happen, it's more of an indicator of bad sex if it happens, hymens aren't what you think they are or work how you think they do. There's no indication Sunny is a virgin during the game as far as I remember.
I think I remember Sunny mentioning at one point in the beginning that she was a virgin

Mar 21, 2019
Is there any information about what is planned for the update? I really hope for scenes with Emma)
And I really hope for the scenes with Emma, she needs more sex with Marcus, Emma is the sweetest and most beautiful girl in the game obviously! It is necessary that in the new scenes Marcus has sex with Emma and then cums in her, and then Emma forces the main white character to lick her vagina covered in sperm! that would be super cool!

Z3lda1980

Nov 16, 2020
And I really hope for the scenes with Emma, she needs more sex with Marcus, Emma is the sweetest and most beautiful girl in the game obviously! It is necessary that in the new scenes Marcus has sex with Emma and then cums in her, and then Emma forces the main white character to lick her vagina covered in sperm! that would be super cool!
why force. he alreay like her see with marcus

wrs_supernova

May 22, 2020
Hey guys.

So, those flag issues (code) have been fixed?
I tried to search, but I'm not sure.

I have also seen some talk about locked contents, etc.
What exactly has changed regarding choice making and staying true to your choices?
I mean, NTR being NTR, the other ones being what they should be, etc.

Just trying to decide if it's worth checking already

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hey guys.

So, those flag issues (code) have been fixed?
I tried to search, but I'm not sure.

I have also seen some talk about locked contents, etc.
What exactly has changed regarding choice making and staying true to your choices?
I mean, NTR being NTR, the other ones being what they should be, etc.

Just trying to decide if it's worth checking already
prolly not fixed yet aka alpha and beta still get mixed.

Reactions: wrs_supernova
Nov 18, 2019
Don't you guys love that he cut half-short the update to "release faster" but it's almost five months since last release and still nothing?
you don't understand his dog died, his apartment shut down his electricity, and his computer exploded, have a heart. don't worry though he's hiring new people and cutting down the updates so it'll be out sooner next time. pinky promise uwu

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes