fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
Damn it. I didn't know the coding takes so long, much less the testing. That's terrible then.
It really doesn't. Ren'Py is stupid simple. Closest thing to a choose your adventure paper book you get in coding. If (X value +Y value = yes, then show image 1. If no then show image 2.)

Hardest part is not fucking up by making typos in variables. Which of course happen all the time. If there's one thing ChatGPT could replace it's a Ren'Py coding job.

It's barely more involved than making a PowerPoint.

KrLosZ

Apr 5, 2020
It never says the percentage correctly, it must have more, it's like the writing that said months ago that it was at 90% when it was surely already ready

• Angry
Reactions: BBC King

MordredWoF

May 26, 2020
No, coding and testing takes normally 2-3 days (y)
clearly you don't understan poor king of lust, our absolute hard worker who just happens to have some bad luck, the dude works harder than anyone, it's not his fault his coder got hit by santa on a christmas drive by, but he promises he will shorten the waiting times for future update's (for realsies)

Heff_Wulf

Sep 30, 2017
It really doesn't. Ren'Py is stupid simple. Closest thing to a choose your adventure paper book you get in coding. If (X value +Y value = yes, then show image 1. If no then show image 2.)

Hardest part is not fucking up by making typos in variables. Which of course happen all the time. If there's one thing ChatGPT could replace it's a Ren'Py coding job.

It's barely more involved than making a PowerPoint.
But it's a common thing (in coding & game making for event settings) to have a .txt filled with common code and any code you know will be used again so you can copy it into the existing code for less errors due to human error & to save time.

Reactions: 19Castiel23
Oct 6, 2022
I really hope for scenes with Emma. Especially how it was watching the movie at home - this, in my opinion, is the best scene with her... Marcus didn’t just fuck her somewhere himself, but actually did it in front of MC))

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Mans cannot even speak english.
How he managed to create this game and hire teams is beyond me.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes