fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
I don't think the new version will be released this month either. On December 25, with another excuse, he says it will be released in January. :D
:D :D :D :D :D :D
Almost done

All 3d stuff making and editing have been completed and delivered to coder aswell.
In the last post I said update will be out by 20-25 but I miss calculated the date. My coder was going to be busy till 23 for his exams. After the exam he will work on coding so now only coding and testing is remaining rest everything is done.
I will edit this post in a couple of days and give you the exact date with time for the release. i can't confirm the date and time till i get the first test version.
UPDATE WILL BE OUT ANYTIME BEFORE 31st
It would be very sad if it was not as predictable as it is. How long before he says Coder had X and was further delayed?

RockDancer

Sep 13, 2019
:D :D :D :D :D :D
Almost done

All 3d stuff making and editing have been completed and delivered to coder aswell.
In the last post I said update will be out by 20-25 but I miss calculated the date. My coder was going to be busy till 23 for his exams. After the exam he will work on coding so now only coding and testing is remaining rest everything is done.
I will edit this post in a couple of days and give you the exact date with time for the release. i can't confirm the date and time till i get the first test version.
UPDATE WILL BE OUT ANYTIME BEFORE 31st
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
I'm genuinely invested in this game and it sucks how little the dev cares about it. The character models, the premise(s), the scenarios, everything fits so nicely with I want to see in a game like this but all of it is just wasted on waiting for 6 Months for barely any content that easily could've been made in 1 (2 Max).

BBC King

May 8, 2021
I'm genuinely invested in this game and it sucks how little the dev cares about it. The character models, the premise(s), the scenarios, everything fits so nicely with I want to see in a game like this but all of it is just wasted on waiting for 6 Months for barely any content that easily could've been made in 1 (2 Max).
Seems like its a curse for popular Ren'Py games. They either continue on forever or they stop abruptly.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes