19Castiel23

Jul 25, 2017
:D :D :D :D :D :D
Almost done

All 3d stuff making and editing have been completed and delivered to coder aswell.
In the last post I said update will be out by 20-25 but I miss calculated the date. My coder was going to be busy till 23 for his exams. After the exam he will work on coding so now only coding and testing is remaining rest everything is done.
I will edit this post in a couple of days and give you the exact date with time for the release. i can't confirm the date and time till i get the first test version.
UPDATE WILL BE OUT ANYTIME BEFORE 31st

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well in 8 days coding and testing. not saying it'll be tight schedule since it'll be very tight schedule.

Sveta532

Mar 11, 2021
:D :D :D :D :D :D
Almost done

All 3d stuff making and editing have been completed and delivered to coder aswell.
In the last post I said update will be out by 20-25 but I miss calculated the date. My coder was going to be busy till 23 for his exams. After the exam he will work on coding so now only coding and testing is remaining rest everything is done.
I will edit this post in a couple of days and give you the exact date with time for the release. i can't confirm the date and time till i get the first test version.
UPDATE WILL BE OUT ANYTIME BEFORE 31st
Un grand merci pour l'info ! Let's wait and see.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes