MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Are you sure, this year there will be a game update, not a promise.

although interest in this has decreased
TBF, this isn't even the biggest offender of the overly long times between updates, this is further along now than Jessica O'Neil's Hard News despite there only being about a month between how long they've been in production while StopperArt somehow still pulls in a good deal more money ever month and there's worse offenders than Stopper too.

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
Dead game. The graphics at this time look ancient to me. Too much spam, useless content. Aspiring developers should take example of this and learn project management. How to properly administer with your time. I bet there will be more dream sequences in the upcoming "update". Imagine those could have been real sex scenes pushing the storyline forward.

With each passing year The Visit stand as one of the best games. Three hot babes, you have to pick one. Boom, boom, boom your done.

Mirnation

Mar 7, 2018
Dead game. The graphics at this time look ancient to me. Too much spam, useless content. Aspiring developers should take example of this and learn project management. How to properly administer with your time. I bet there will be more dream sequences in the upcoming "update". Imagine those could have been real sex scenes pushing the storyline forward.

With each passing year The Visit stand as one of the best games. Three hot babes, you have to pick one. Boom, boom, boom your done.
Almost all the developers like him don't have ideas for a new game or they just don't want to kill the cash cow. Pushing 1 or 2 updates a year, they can continue this as a sidejob for many years without putting much efforts. The devs know once people are hooked and addicted to this, it's easy money.

Reactions: Danny Marek

pavan23559

Sep 16, 2021
IMO culture shock's alpha path is delayed gratification. And beta path is instant. ( Some might think it is illogical for the girls to be "more than willing " for ntr path. And the dev has mentioned time and time that all they need is some spark. They'll outright do them. And let's be honest our MC is a huge nerd compared to marcus. That's the reason he is more desirable in general. But within time in the alpha path... MC improves and goes on. I just played alpha path chapter 2. And there's plenty of action for mc and good vanilla scenarios.. Yes the game could be improved with some bugs,spelling mistakes. But it should'nt be hated that bad cuz of lack of scenes in Non ntr and alpha path. I think We will have plethora of it by the end of this game. ( Also the watch convo with sophie) lol. That was the first time mc got back slandering marcus. So a req for dev.. Please care as much as possible for Alpha path too it has a lot of potential.. too.. That might surprise.. us all.. 1702911516605.png Screenshot (2064).png

Last edited:

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
IMO culture shock's alpha path is delayed gratification. And beta path is instant. ( Some might think it is illogical for the girls to be "more than willing " for ntr path. And the dev has mentioned time and time that all they need is some spark. They'll outright do them. And let's be honest our MC is a huge nerd compared to marcus. That's the reason he is more desirable in general. But within time in the alpha path... MC improves and goes on. I just played alpha path chapter 2. And there's plenty of action for mc and good vanilla scenarios.. Yes the game could be improved with some bugs,spelling mistakes. But it should'nt be hated that bad cuz of lack of scenes in Non ntr and alpha path. I think We will have plethora of it by the end of this game. ( Also the watch convo with sophie) lol. That was the first time mc got back slandering marcus. So a req for dev.. Please care as much as possible for Alpha path too it has a lot of potential.. too.. That might surprise.. us all.. View attachment 3184843 View attachment 3184849
The Alpha path was straigh up fire in the latest update. I was shocked to see just how much content it had, and how good it was, especially when compared to the Beta part. The biggest problem for me, tho, is the way MC looks which is just unappealing (to me) in every way possible.

Reactions: KrLosZ
3.30 star(s) 81 Votes