AvaRedux44

Apr 28, 2018
What if this big 'boost' is that he went back and fixed a bunch of stuff? Got rid of the bugs. Redid some of the visuals. Updated the animations. Corrected story errors and brought previously abandoned storylines up to speed. And then the updates after that are a lot faster because he's not doing double time with fixing everything and doing the update.

I mean, we all know it's not going to end up being that, but that would make up for a lot of this delay. It'd be a nice little surprise for everyone.

Last edited:

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
GTA VI and The Winds of Winter will be out before this finishes. If it finishes... five and a half years man, it'll be six by the middle of next year.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
GTA VI and The Winds of Winter will be out before this finishes. If it finishes... five and a half years man, it'll be six by the middle of next year.
on other game thread it was joked that cyberpunk 2099 will come out before that game is completed.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Oh sure, I mean we still have couple of updates in 2.0 so.. if VI is out 2025 then it doesn't stand a chance

Reactions: uranos
Nov 18, 2019
"Just one more month bro. i promise bro just one more month and it'll fix everything bro. bro. just one more month. please just one more. one more month and we can fix this whole problem bro. bro cmon just give me one more month i promise bro. bro bro please i just need one more month."

"No you don't understand my animator needs a new house and my dog ate the update so I have to start over again. Thanks for your support and understanding!"

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2019
What if this big 'boost' is that he went back and fixed a bunch of stuff? Got rid of the bugs. Redid some of the visuals. Updated the animations. Corrected story errors and brought previously abandoned storylines up to speed. And then the updates after that are a lot faster because he's not doing double time with fixing everything and doing the update.

I mean, we all know it's not going to end up being that, but that would make up for a lot of this delay. It'd be a nice little surprise for everyone.
you're new here aren't you?

Plvy1n

Dec 8, 2020
Guys who knows I for some reason stopped running this game just hangs in the processes and all,log file does not show errors deleted save from the game folder and from the path local renpy did not help do not know what the problem.I have win11

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Guys who knows I for some reason stopped running this game just hangs in the processes and all,log file does not show errors deleted save from the game folder and from the path local renpy did not help do not know what the problem.I have win11
try re-dl (jdownloader recommended) and re-extract (with latest 7zip) and update your drivers.

Plvy1n

Dec 8, 2020
try re-dl (jdownloader recommended) and re-extract (with latest 7zip) and update your drivers.
I tried it, unfortunately it doesn't work, it feels like it's written something somewhere and won't let me run it.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes