19Castiel23

Jul 25, 2017
day35 morning4.jpg

I am Fully completed Alpha routes images and working on very last event of beta route. It should be finish by Tuesday or Wednesday. So than editing will be started from Thursday onwards and image sequence with coding so Update should be around 20th to 25th. I added few new things in the day34 like ntr route with few more animation so it took 10 more days or else update should have been out by now.
The new animations from the animator look good. I think you guys will like it. I am planning something from next month. I hope I succeed on it and if I do then it will be the biggest boost for the project. I will inform you on this next month what I am planning.
Nevermind i will post again when i am done with image editing and image sequence and give you a exact date.
thankyou for keeping the support.

helloman106

May 3, 2021
View attachment 3161208

I am Fully completed Alpha routes images and working on very last event of beta route. It should be finish by Tuesday or Wednesday. So than editing will be started from Thursday onwards and image sequence with coding so Update should be around 20th to 25th. I added few new things in the day34 like ntr route with few more animation so it took 10 more days or else update should have been out by now.
The new animations from the animator look good. I think you guys will like it. I am planning something from next month. I hope I succeed on it and if I do then it will be the biggest boost for the project. I will inform you on this next month what I am planning.
Nevermind i will post again when i am done with image editing and image sequence and give you a exact date.
Again next month

Reactions: berserk87

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I am planning something from next month. I hope I succeed on it and if I do then it will be the biggest boost for the project. I will inform you on this next month what I am planning.
Why devs still makes suspense they will submit the game to Steam? Just tell already, is so fucking dumb

gordovalor

May 9, 2022
This developer said they were going to release an update every 3-4 months, and in the end, they release half an update after almost 6 months.

This guy is lucky that his game is interesting because otherwise, he wouldn't have even half of those subscribed on Patreon.

Reactions: berserk87

Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
View attachment 3161208

"Just one more month bro. i promise bro just one more month and it'll fix everything bro. bro. just one more month. please just one more. one more month and we can fix this whole problem bro. bro cmon just give me one more month i promise bro. bro bro please i just need one more month."

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes