Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Sunny is a total bitch in NTR like route, slightly lesser bitch in NTR hate route,
Most troubling asset of the dev is update intervals,
twice a year is not enough and for beta path more suitors more sexy stuff
Marcus alone feels like alpha path from Marcus pov.
Tracy modelling career may evolve,
Aunt is a slut that may corrupt both girls in beta path while MC is clueless
I don't much care about those things. I don't emotionally connect with this story. I find the game very erotic. I just want a good femdom scene with dominant Sunny ;).

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
I don't much care about those things. I don't emotionally connect with this story. I find the game very erotic. I just want a good femdom scene with dominant Sunny ;).
More likely to get that from Sophie as there already was such a scene in the toilet
I think Marcus x Tracy might be over with how he got knocked out in both routes

Skyrim

May 4, 2017
about compressed versions. i post here but it has to do with every game.
if someone asks for comp vers, he receive a lot of "search function". knowing that i try everytime to use it. the problem is if you search "compressed " it show a lot of results and it's annoying to pass your free time to open 60-70 links.
any suggestion on how to search?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if someone asks for comp vers, he receive a lot of "search function". knowing that i try everytime to use it. the problem is if you search "compressed " it show a lot of results and it's annoying to pass your free time to open 60-70 links.
type for example compressed win on search box after you have changed on your settings that newest results 1st.

Reactions: Skyrim

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Wow someone reported his Patreon. That's pretty fucked up.
Yeah, someone has reported like 30-40 over the last few weeks.

Sit you search settings to most recent, but v0.5 just came out as well.

Reactions: Skyrim

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well no lolis on this and no incest natively so no guessing why this time.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There is an incest patch, it doesn't matter if it's fan-made or not. Patreon looks here.
it shouldn't matter since it's fan made, by that logic swm and rtm should be banned (cause can type on those mommy, daddy and sister and aunt) and many other games too.

Reactions: azgingenc0

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
it shouldn't matter since it's fan made, by that logic swm and rtm should be banned (cause can type on those mommy, daddy and sister and aunt) and many other games too.
About 20 plus since Christmas have been reported and still are not back, so someone has taken it upon themself to report them. Also, yeah it should not matter but in Patreon eyes it does seemingly.

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
About 20 plus since Christmas have been reported and still are not back, so someone has taken it upon themself to report them. Also, yeah it should not matter but in Patreon eyes it does seemingly.
Probably someone who doesn't like the content is there a common theme on the reporting?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Probably someone who doesn't like the content is there a common theme on the reporting?
The theme seems so far anything with incest from what we've seen. Doesn't matter if fan-made or an one posted on Lewd Patcher, or in the OP/posted with the release. So, more or less if the game thread here has incest, then someone has been going out of their way to report them, or Patreon has new over-zealous enforcers.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well whoever it is slow or patreon mods are busy since there are "bit" more than 20 incest games with a patch or players define relations at f95/patreon.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
well whoever it is slow or patreon mods are busy since there are "bit" more than 20 incest games with a patch or players define relations at f95/patreon.
It's only been new ones that show up on the latest games & updates pages. Then a bit later a lot of those Patreon pages are down or gone.....

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Been noticing that, too.
The only reason why most want and are so desperate to keep Patreon is that it's more mainstream and accepts almost any payment form, e.g. PayPal. And with SubscribeStar not as mainstream (same with Boosty not as mainstream but not sure what payment methods are accepted there) only accepts credit cards and Visa/Mastercard at that.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes