666dudeguy69

Sep 25, 2022
It really feels like the dev lost track of the original plot with the changes in writers over the development of this game. You especially notice this starting the game from the beginning again and playing up to the more recent updates. The characters suddenly get much less consistent or believable, the scenarios are less creative, and even the English gets very rough.

exsomon

May 11, 2020
Renders are getting better for voluptourous milf at least
but content were sexier earlier
now we got hotter bodies, retarted plots but
at least for Beta path,
i really hate NTR like beta who does not have any brains but unfortunately it is the only route that Tracy gets some sort of action

• Angry
Reactions: MrDL

goovraedt

Aug 5, 2017
So I'm not the only one for who the alpha route stop after the second scene but in the gallery there is 3 more scenes after.

Nobody knows why ?

Reactions: lipe2410

IllDisposed

Apr 3, 2018
The 2 Liza scenes are mutually exclusive depending on whether you choose the shower option or go to the bedroom. Don't know about the other two, might depend on how the Sunny hotel scenes ended.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
There is no such choice in my playthrough during this update. MC always go take a shower and Liza then follow him there. The only choice o got in this update is if tell her or not what’s the issue between Sunny and Tracy

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Renders are getting better for voluptourous milf at least
but content were sexier earlier
now we got hotter bodies, retarted plots but
at least for Beta path,
i really hate NTR like beta who does not have any brains but unfortunately it is the only route that Tracy gets some sort of action
WTF are you talking about? The MC and Tracy have had multiple scenes in the last couple updates on the Alpha path. Same with the MC and Sunny.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes