the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
My friend, which one gallery code for your android port exactly? Someone said 515151, another said 798969, blablabla...
seriously? didn't you see me typing 789789 in the video?

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
  • Haha
Reactions: cxx

Haza34

Jun 20, 2022
Am I missing something with this game or what, did it just switch to beta route like half way through for no reason? All of a sudden Tracy and Sunny are drooling over Marcus seems like a weird shift in dynamic just outta the blue.

Haza34

Jun 20, 2022
What's weird is the first half path of the game is mostly determined by your answer to "Can i go after your family?" (sets $marcusbeta/$marcusalpha).

The second half is more determined by both:
1) Which version of day 26 you had (a simple question where "Visit Maude" stays on alpha path, "get a massage" takes you to the weird Emma coffee shop where you're on alpha path but she still references being with marcus)

2) Whether you had above 30 confidence going into drinking party night, which shows the threesome versus the guessing game.

*(Btw players really dont need a walkthrough, knowing these two facts above is enough to pretty much guide them through the playthrough they want)

The problem comes as you had mentioned that there really isn't a "mid" path, the "mid" path just turns into the ntr path (and a worse version of it with less content because you dont do the earlier spying options with James).

Seems like with very little work the dev could have a "mid" path, like one that requires both high confidence and high marcus_like or sophie_like score where you and marcus are kind of partners in crime, and divvy up the girls; e.g. "I'll take this one, you can have this one, and we'll double up on this one."
Yeah it's bizzare I have no clue what was going on with this game, for me too it just seemed to shift to the beta path for no apparent reason. I just stopped playing, shame cause i was actually enjoying building the relationship with Sunny and Tracy then just outta the blue they were hanging off Marcus. For me it changed when we went to watch a movie in Jame's house and Marcus and Emma had sexy times and MC just watched like a gimp. Ruined the game for me.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Yeah it's bizzare I have no clue what was going on with this game, for me too it just seemed to shift to the beta path for no apparent reason. I just stopped playing, shame cause i was actually enjoying building the relationship with Sunny and Tracy then just outta the blue they were hanging off Marcus. For me it changed when we went to watch a movie in Jame's house and Marcus and Emma had sexy times and MC just watched like a gimp. Ruined the game for me.
Well, that what happens when a dev completely fucks up the point gain system (there are several major bugs in addition, the hangout at Emma´s one of them)and also abandons the "diplomat" path, where we could choose who to pursue and who not. Abandoned over night with no forewarning. If you have diplomat saves, they all suddenly become full alpha or all beta paths, with no rhyme or reason to it.

Reactions: Tunak23 and Haza34

Haza34

Jun 20, 2022
Well, that what happens when a dev completely fucks up the point gain system (there are several major bugs in addition, the hangout at Emma´s one of them)and also abandons the "diplomat" path, where we could choose who to pursue and who not. Abandoned over night with no forewarning. If you have diplomat saves, they all suddenly become full alpha or all beta paths, with no rhyme or reason to it.
Yeah really disappointing.

Reactions: Turret and Tunak23
3.30 star(s) 81 Votes