PrinceBeg

Dec 9, 2022
Is this game just the two extremes, or is there different content if you take a midroad route. IE is there content that isn't unlocked if you go either max low confidence or max high confidence?
Yeah at this point dev gives up on the so-called midroad route, even if the status shows that the character is dating you they will still cheat if you don't disable NTR

Reactions: PatreonTed

AnHorse

Aug 2, 2018
I'm willing to put up with quite a lot with this game because I'm really just in it for Tracy but the writing quality is really bad now.
i.e. "it's okay Tracy, I already block him behind me so he will not be able to see us."
That example has several basic errors in grammar and sentence construction.
Followed up by "I know Marcus that you want to do something again but it's too risky and we are outside." which is just super clunky. These characters don't sound human anymore and it's hurting the eroticism.

(Also the Beta/Corruption route is showing too much of the idiot protagonist's face now, I just want to see Tracy and Sunny getting sluttier not him grimacing every 5 lines)

rysiu77

Dec 7, 2017
i use the unlocker from me.You only need than to click on the "Sith Sense" button on the left side and id will be unlocked.So you will have to enable it in the preferences.You must only need to do it every time when you start the game exe from new
So mod doesn't work for me cuz i need code for gallery and sith sense.

Reactions: dbkinp

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
So mod doesn't work for me cuz i need code for gallery and sith sense.
do you download the correct file? the unlocker mod is called "Culture Shock [Ch. 3 v0.1] gallery and 6th sense unlocker" and must be extract where the game exe is

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
do we need save files to unlock them? I just tried using the code and it pnly allowed me to see the title pictures of the gallery, but all scenes are unlocked and unavailable to play...
you need the code to unlock gallery access only.
you unlock scenes either by seeing them in your playthroughs or by temporarily unlocking all scenes in "Preferences".
and yes, unlocked scenes are clickable in the gallery screens and playable, locked not.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Feel like last scene from "dislike ntr" route is missing in the gallery
that has nothing to do with the mod.The mod unlocks only the replay menu itself.And if i remember from the script file nothings happen there.Maybe a little rubing on her ass but not nothing more

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Yeah at this point dev gives up on the so-called midroad route, even if the status shows that the character is dating you they will still cheat if you don't disable NTR
What's weird is the first half path of the game is mostly determined by your answer to "Can i go after your family?" (sets $marcusbeta/$marcusalpha).

The second half is more determined by both:
1) Which version of day 26 you had (a simple question where "Visit Maude" stays on alpha path, "get a massage" takes you to the weird Emma coffee shop where you're on alpha path but she still references being with marcus)

2) Whether you had above 30 confidence going into drinking party night, which shows the threesome versus the guessing game.

*(Btw players really dont need a walkthrough, knowing these two facts above is enough to pretty much guide them through the playthrough they want)

The problem comes as you had mentioned that there really isn't a "mid" path, the "mid" path just turns into the ntr path (and a worse version of it with less content because you dont do the earlier spying options with James).

Seems like with very little work the dev could have a "mid" path, like one that requires both high confidence and high marcus_like or sophie_like score where you and marcus are kind of partners in crime, and divvy up the girls; e.g. "I'll take this one, you can have this one, and we'll double up on this one."

Reactions: Ore09
3.30 star(s) 81 Votes