goovraedt

Aug 5, 2017
Hello everyone !

Does the Alpha Route supposed to stop after the scene with Tracy in kitchen when he licking her ?
Because when i look in the alpha gallery there are 3 more scenes.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CultureShock-CH3v0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018
I thought the update was decent. Is it everything I’d have hoped for? No, but I don’t pay for the game and have other games to occupy myself with, so it’s no skin off my nose whether one game receives updates or not. When updates happen, like today, it’s a neat little surprise of free new content.

FT35

Jun 10, 2017
Is it me or does the renderings look really off in the beach NTR scenes? It might just be me not playing this game for months, but there's some uncanny valley stuff going on with the facial expressions.

Overall this update was painfully short, though there's finally some h-content that's good.

Didn't notice any change in the renders... but the writing and coding is lacking. The coder screwed up a lot of the tags for MC again, and the dialogue is pretty cringe, especially on NTR route with Sunny calling the mc a cuck like every time she talks which is pretty fucking stupid for a sister to say to a brother when she doesn't even know Marcus is fucking Emma while the mc is with dating her.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Edited on 12.07.2023:
This is the for the chapter 2 version 1.0 .Keep in mind that the mod must be updated for the new content.
That means basicly you can use it on a newer version but the sentence are not changed.

Gallery and Extras Unlocker for the version 0.9 SE. This mod works for the game version chapter 2 version 1.0 too

Features:

Changelog:

Insatall guide: extract the file into the main folder (where the game exe is).

Edit 19.12.2021: If you use the walktrough mod from IAmAB and the incest mod you need the compatible mod to work complete together
Edit 03.01.2022: I abandoned the compatible mod.The mod will work as long as the dev don´t change the code in the script files again.It should work with the version Ch. 2 v0.9 SE
just heads up. new ver out

Reactions: Chemish

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Is it me or does the renderings look really off in the beach NTR scenes? It might just be me not playing this game for months, but there's some uncanny valley stuff going on with the facial expressions.

Overall this update was painfully short, though there's finally some h-content that's good.

I sure hope you're talking about Jake and not Chris :LOL:.

But there's a core difference here, this is clearly meant for the ir fetishist crowd, who seems to not give 2 hoots about writing as long as the melanin is sufficient. I gave Marcus some leeway at the start, because the whole maori thing was a cool unique change, but then that goes out the window as you meet lucas, then weiku, and you realize you're playing the typical raceplay snoozer.
Is this game just the two extremes, or is there different content if you take a midroad route. IE is there content that isn't unlocked if you go either max low confidence or max high confidence?
My experience in a single playthrough - mostly extremes, though there are some crossover moments, like how if you go to drinking party night on 'alpha' route, but have < 30 confidence, you can not intervene during the emma blindfold bj scene.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes