Jun 21, 2017
5 years. Dev has no clue what kind of story they want to tell. Little content even for how mishmash the story is. My advice is for the dev to work on a single antagonist/love interest only for the next 5 years, at least then we might have an ending for one of the villains/girls in 2029.

KrLosZ

Apr 5, 2020
I expected more from Marcus and Tracy. I felt very little about it because of the time it took and the ending felt incomplete.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Reyajr97

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Edited on 12.07.2023:
This is the for the chapter 2 version 1.0 .Keep in mind that the mod must be updated for the new content.
That means basicly you can use it on a newer version but the sentence are not changed.

Gallery and Extras Unlocker for the version 0.9 SE. This mod works for the game version chapter 2 version 1.0 too

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Insatall guide: extract the file into the main folder (where the game exe is).

Edit 19.12.2021: If you use the walktrough mod from IAmAB and the incest mod you need the compatible mod to work complete together
Edit 03.01.2022: I abandoned the compatible mod.The mod will work as long as the dev don´t change the code in the script files again.It should work with the version Ch. 2 v0.9 SE
Please update the i-patch for chap.3 :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
I skimmed through and i think Handjob, blowjob and dream sex scene for tracy and marcus. Might be wrong. I didnt read story yet.
Man....Dream sequences are a good thing for first update, just as a tease and to show what's coming in the future...But not 5 years into the game. And that's coming from me, who prefers Alpha route in here.
Also, this game has lost it's shine way, way back. Shame.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Is it me or does the renderings look really off in the beach NTR scenes? It might just be me not playing this game for months, but there's some uncanny valley stuff going on with the facial expressions.

Overall this update was painfully short, though there's finally some h-content that's good.

Last edited:

fappyfaps

Jun 20, 2018
Was it only 2 updates in the year 2023 and around 2000 renders? And the typos and writing just got gradually worse, I feel like the creator isn't fluent in english and that's fine but instead of running it through google translate maybe pay someone for a quick proof reading. Guy is hustling the patreon hard

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Is this game just the two extremes, or is there different content if you take a midroad route. IE is there content that isn't unlocked if you go either max low confidence or max high confidence?

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes