JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
Absolute garbage of an update. My expectations were in the mud and yet I was still disappointed.

Beta route is an absolute travesty with YET ANOTHER SHITTY DREAM SEQUENCE and a couple of hand/blowjobs. The dev clearly has no idea for interesting scenarios in which the girls can get fucked in.

Alpha route is a massive stepdown from the last update. The scenarios are basically the same as the ones in Beta with MC replacing Marcus, so they still suck.

This game desperately needs a better writer because, man, is this just a massive waste of everyone's time.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Screenshot - 2023-12-31T201636.943.png
Haven't played so don't know if its still the same, but this is my biggest gripe with games with 'avoidable' NTR. 'The dev made the content avoidable, why aren't you happy?' Because 99% of the times its implemented horribly, with zero effort to make character behavior believable. Not to mention one side being clearly the focus, while the other being an afterthought, both in number of scenes and in effort in the scenes themselves.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
How to access NTR dislike route? When I start playing in that path it just moves me to NTR like lol

enfuego

Feb 10, 2018
So, are they any Hawaiian/Pacific Islander looking girls in this game? You'd think they'd be the hook of a erotic story in which the MC moves to Hawaii but all the preview images show are bunch of blonde ladies and a pale goth chick that could be from any other game/setting.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Culture Shock Chapter3-v0.1.
  • Main App:
  • Assets: (mandatory)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

install the app. then you have to copy the asset pack to the folder /Android/data/org.cultureshock.the66/files/game.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

dragonforse

Jun 19, 2017
guys i leave attached the save, where you can modify the relationships of all the characters to your liking. it is the beginning of the 2nd part of the game.

Reactions: keisezr
3.30 star(s) 81 Votes