cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well it was short update (very literally) and bit buggy (if told to auntie then after her reply to that came reply to option if didn't tell).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Ale 22

inugamidevil

Jun 5, 2017
The code unlock the gallery with all scenes inside not just the one you saw as I used it without having played the game and got all scene unlocked.
Tha weird i put the code and the only scene i can access are the scene i saw. Is there a bottom or something i need to press?

god462

Nov 26, 2021
Came across a really weird issue with the new update. My first time through the game I played the alpha path. After the most recent update, decided to try the beta path.

I got up to the scene where Sunny asks if she should invite Marcus to the gym. Up until this point MC had -53 confidence. After telling Sunny to invite Marcus, MC's confidence suddenly shot up to 41. Literally right after selecting the "Yea that would be fine" option, confidence suddenly flipped to positive.

Fortunately I still had the Ch2v1.0 version on my PC so I loaded that up, loaded my beta save and selected the same option. Playing past that scene using the previous update version seemed to keep MC's confidence where it was (in the negatives). Don't know if anyone else has had this issue.

powerfred3k

Jun 15, 2017
I made a Walkthrough + Cheat mod for Chapter 3 - 0.1

The mod support both paths (Alpha and Beta) and warns you before NTR, there are notes in the games that tell you how to avoid NTR scenes and dialogues

Feel free to tell me if you encounter any problem or errors.

Enjoy the mod!

Here is the link : Walkthrough + Cheat Mod
Hey thank you for making this mod. The walkthrough text and choices work, but the cheat options do not.

I am using the compressed version and i can not see the cheats anywhere in game or in the menu.

zinacke

Modder
Feb 13, 2020
Hey thank you for making this mod. The walkthrough text and choices work, but the cheat options do not.

I am using the compressed version and i can not see the cheats anywhere in game or in the menu.
I dunno why but the quick menu isn’t showing be itself, you can activate it in the preferences to make it appear and so the cheat

Lt_Dan_219

Feb 27, 2022
I'm always getting the Marcis/Emma scene instead of the MC/Emma scene at her house. Is there a bug or something?

zinacke

Modder
Feb 13, 2020
I'm always getting the Marcis/Emma scene instead of the MC/Emma scene at her house. Is there a bug or something?
You can avoid that by having a high confidence or by dating the girls, if it change nothing I would recommend going back as you choose a choice that change Emma’s path

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
You can avoid that by having a high confidence or by dating the girls, if it change nothing I would recommend going back as you choose a choice that change Emma’s path
Even having high confidence and dating all girls that keep on alpha path, it always gets the Marcus/Emma scene in her house. I think it is the bug that the Dev has not fixed.

Reactions: Whosbeenfappin

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Even having high confidence and dating all girls that keep on alpha path, it always gets the Marcus/Emma scene in her house. I think it is the bug that the Dev has not fixed.
You're correct there is a bug at that part. Before the scene I recommend everyone check Emm's profile pic to ensure it says she is dating the MC.

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
I'm working on a wt mod with cheats and maybe gallery unlocker as the previous mod is abandoned, the mod will makes you see multiple scene at once, tells you when there is choices you can't see, warn before ntr etc..
Should be out in a couple of days
On day 21 in the morning there is a variable BonusScene1 with a jump day21grocery, the animation and images for this event are in the files under day21 PatreonSpecialEvent but the grocery label does not exist when I try urm to reach it. Not sure if there are more of these I just discovered this now. Maybe you can also add this/these back as the images exist but I cant seem to reach it in this version atleast.

Not sure if the script is there for it though didn't look.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 81 Votes